Chapter 5

No One's POV

Seokjin and Jimin are running around the circular fountain in the middle of the school garden. Seokjin chasing after Jimin to get the letters that he saw in his locker, but unfortunately, the latter is fast to snatched the letters from his hands. Now they are the center of attention, well, aside from their nonstop running. They are the cutest and most wanted student in their campus, especially Seokjin. He's the prettiest boy that every guys and girls want.

"Hey, stop running. I'm tired. Please give it back to me." Seokjin said whining.

"Oh baby. Look at you, i think you're hot when you're sweating." Jimin grin while teasing the younger.

Seokjin cheeks became red, and pout. "Jimin hyung, please. Stop it. It's embarrassing." He whined.

"Aish, Jinnie. It's true, but ok. I'll stop. I don't want Tae to scold me." Jimin run towards Seokjin and hug the younger. "This is your love letters. Hide them from Tae. You know how he will react." He added while opening Seokjin's backpack to put the letters inside.

"He's the sweetest friend could ever had." Seokjin giggle.

"Aigoo, you're so lucky to have him. But it's much better if he'll be your boyfriend." Jimin dreamily said. "Imagine how everyone would react. The two visual and most wanted students in Hankuk University. Oh, what a powerful couple. And to think that you gained popularity, and gaining more because of your sexy brain and singing talent." Jimin wink at Seokjin which earn a playful punch on his chest. "Ouch!"

"You know, maybe you should hang out more with Yoongi hyung. Maybe you'll learn how to shut up." Seokjin stick out his tongue to Jimin.

🍃🍃🍃
It's snack time, so Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung and Seokjin are all eating on the far corner of the cafeteria. Taehyung sometimes take a glance on Seokjin's face while the latter is busy eating and laughing with Jimin.

"Taehyungie, i forgot to tell you that Namjoon hyung is living in my boss house." Seokjin said out of nowhere.

"Woah? You're working, Jinnie?" Jimin ask with eyes widen.

"Hmn, yes. Actually, it's been a week since i started. My mom got sicked and she have to go back in Busan to rest. And as her replacement, I'm working there." Seokjin explained like it's a normal thing. Well, it is.

Taehyung faced Seokjin with furrowing brows. "How can you study if you're working?" He ask concern. "It'll be hard for you."

"Oh that. Don't worry. My mom's employer are really kind to me. As a matter of fact, they are the reason why I'm here. They are paying for my college as help for my mother. My mom works for them in almost 15 years." Seokjin smile to Taehyung. "Mrs. Jeon and i already talked about my working schedule. She's the one that offered me to work after I finish my classes and school works." He added.

Taehyung sigh in relief. "Thank God. They are really nice." He pat Seokjin's head that made the latter giggles.

"Aww, so sweet Taehyung. I wish you're like that everyday." Yoongi sarcastically said.

"Only for Seokjin." Taehyung smile to the younger.

Seokjin just smile and lean on Taehyung's shoulder. "Thank you Taehyungie."

"Oh my Gosh! Look at them, they are look so good together. Ahhh." Someone squeal from the other table.

"Aww, i knew that there's something between them." The other one said.

"So sweet. Taehyung sunbae looks really someone else when he's with Seokjin ssi." The girl squeal in thrill.

Jimin just laugh and shook his head from what they heard, while Yoongi and Taehyung are both face palming. And there is Seokjin red face like a tomato. Taehyung see that, and lean his face Seokjin face. Their foreheads are touching while he's calming the younger down.