We'll meet again

Many of us had secrets Aesop carl was one who knew this the most out of everyone.

He walked to school with his best friend Joseph. He used to be a French current Exchange student. Well until something bad happens in France that caused him to stay here. We walked to school as he kept drinking his coffee and talking about the latest drama going on in the school. Me not caring too much about it still listen to Joseph talking. Joseph smiled at me and asked me a question I wished he never asked.

"Aesop are you ok you're not looking too good today did something happen," Joseph said concern filling his voice even though he kept a smile on. This scared Aesop to death. He didn't want to talk about it but if he said he didn't want to talk about it he would be pressed into talking about it. Aesop looked around trying to avoid Joseph. He decided to just give in and gave an answer.
" I guess my grades are kinda bad. I got a letter and my father wasn't too happy about it." I said nervously.

Joseph smiled at me and patted my bad.
"Aesop why did you say anything sooner my fleurs Jaunes I could have helped you," Joseph said
I looked down embarrassed, I didn't want my father to know I have another friend. I hid all my friends from my father. I never went out to events, hang out with them, or even take 10 feet near my house with any of them.
Joseph started talking about the ways he could help me study and get work done better until we meet up at school. I sighed in relief as soon as Joseph noticed and moved onto another topic. I played with the ends of my sweater as we walked in. Always having this deep feeling that everyone knew what I was doing or what I did do. I kept walking to my locker and open it only to find a letter. Strange was it another love note from the mysterious person again. Even stranger there was a package under it. But the letter was different from the letter he usually gets. it didn't have a small drawing on it or little hearts. It had a red stamp mark on it with a weird symbol on it. I open it up neatly and gently pulled it out reading it in my head.

Dear Aesop carl

I know what you did.......
Because of this, you will be in a game where you'll compete with other players in a life or death game after this letter you'll get a notification on your know letting you know who's dead. You may also sometimes get information on other players on your phone. You will compete and get one wish for your choice. In order to win, you must be the last one alive. There should be a package or your new ability that will help you throughout the game.

Good luck

Aesop looked like he saw a ghost what does it mean they know what I did. No one knows what I did. Aesop looked around wondering if this was a prank. He looked down at the package and open it. It was a rib cage with yellow roses and some white ones intertwined with it and a white butterfly glue onto it. It had the word remain of yellow roses engrave on one of the bones and a note that read.
"what lies here is more than just an apology"
This scared him more than ever thinking of who might have left it there. He shoved everything into his book bag and ran off to class. Thoughts ran through his mind. If this is real, who all playing?. Why am I in this game anyway? What do they want with me? Getting caught up in his thoughts he bumped into Joseph. Who was busy talking to other much more popular classmates? He smiled and lend Aesop hand. He looked at his watch and gasp.
"mon amour we got to get to class or we'll be late," Joseph said as he holds onto my hand pulling me to class.
Joseph loved the fact he got to hold Aesop's hand. Smiling as he dragged the boy to their class together we're he could watch him like a bird. As they were near the class he showdown and sadly let go of the other boy's hand. He fixed his long hair and made sure Aesop was prepared for class. Of course, the boy didn't pack anything important that would help him in school just art supplies. Aesop looked down as Joseph just smiled and enter the class just a few seconds before the bell rang. they sat down only to hear the door slam open revealing a brown hair male that has his hair tied into a tight short ponytail in the back. Huffing and puffing he almost blew the room down. He tries to explain to the teacher why he was late to class only to get ignore and handed him a punishment. He knew Naib would never show up for it though. He started to take attendance when Naib tapped my shoulder. I looked over to him silence taking over. Naib started to talk about how he needed my help. Why does he need my help? He handed me a letter asking me to read it. It said almost the same stuff mine did. I looked at him and handed it back.
"It's not important" was the only thing I said containing to the letter.
I lied though I didn't know if it was important or not but it was better to say nothing. I looked back at my paper reading it. I started doodling on it bored out of my mind until Joseph tapped my back and pointed at the paper. I think Joseph out of anyone would know art was more important to me than stupid work. Looking back at the paper I started to do it not really knowing what to put down. Joseph started to help me, of course, asking the teacher first. We got it done on time unlike usual. Joseph dragged me to our next class until the teacher stopped us. She told us that the school got canceled because of an emergency situation. Someone was treating the school and to prevent anyone from getting hurt they sent all of us home. It's strange they would do that instead of going into lockdown but Aesop didn't mind. Eli ran over to them wanting to talk about what was happening. They all walked to the end of the street until they went their separate ways. Aesop had a side job that wasn't watched over by his father. He had to babysit a 13-year-old named Helena. Her father wanted a person who was around Helena's age so she had someone to interact with due to her loss of sight her father kept her at home and made her do homeschooling. my father asked if I could do It since I too was homeschooled until the government made me do public schooling. I didn't know why though. I walked over to her house and knocked on the door. I could hear her Walking stick tapping on the ground as she got closer. She opens it happy that I came early today. I explain why and she too thought it was weird that they did that instead of a lockdown. We chat and I made her lunch and dinner waiting for her father to come home. He must have been working late tonight. Meaning that he won't be back until morning. I enjoyed my time with Helena she was much quieter then Joseph and Eli and I also enjoyed our tea parties. I would help her with her homework because it was much much easier than the mind. We would watch tv together. Even though she can't see it she enjoyed listening to it. We would have a sleepover when her father would be late home. He knew I could be trusted with her knowing how I am. We hear a knock on the door when I was cooking dinner. Helena walked over to the door opening and I followed behind Helena making sure she was safe in case it was someone that wanted to kill me. Opening it I was Joseph. His face was cut up and his away kept up and neat outfit and hair were all mess up. It was very unlike Joseph to present himself in such a way. He was also out of breath and looked tried. We invited him inside as Helena went to grab a medical kit. Joseph grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. This is why I hang out with him. his hugs away made me feel special and his sent was just memorizing. Almost like he put a spell on me. He pulled away and checked if I was ok. I told him I was nice I've been with Helena tho entire time. Joseph looked around and hold onto my shoulder.
"Did you get a letter?" Joseph asked.
I looked at him and handed him the letter and he then looked at me and then asked me another question.
"Did Helena get one." Joseph second question was.
I looked at him not knowing the answer.
We heard the tapping of her stick witch broke the silence. She entire the room with the kit and handed it to Me to patch up Joseph. After I was done Joseph introduce himself and let Helena touch his face. Aesop had to ask her about the letter. She told the truth and showed us her letters so we could read it to her. I read to myself first and than looked at her.
"It's a letter to a party" was all I said. I grabbed Joseph hand and dragged him to the bathroom and closed and locked the door. Aesop could hear Helena calling out to him as he looked at Joseph.
"Joseph she in the game and if she in the game your in the game and I...." I paused at the end him knowing I was in the game as well.
I looked around getting a weird feeling in my gut. I looked over to Joseph. Tears started forming at my eyes and I looked down at her letter.
"Joseph did someone try to kill you"
I asked him.
He nodded and Aesop new what he needed to do to Helena. A mercy kill, just like with his other friend. He needed to do what he was trained for. Be her helper on her final journey. He looked at Joseph tears still in his eyes.
"W-we need to mercy kill her" I said somewhat confident in my chose.
Joseph looked at me a little confused.
"We need to do what." Joseph said.

"We need to mercy kill her if we don't she'll die some other horrible way. But I need you to do it. I won't be able too because She my friend." I said explaining my plan to Joseph.
Words didn't come out of Joseph. He stared at me blankly and then spoke.
"Aesop are you sure about this"
I nodded and we left the bathroom. I went into the kitchen and made her some tea as Joseph grabbed something and left. Walking into the room I handed her the cup as Joseph snuck around her. I started up small conversation with Helena until she cried out in pain. Blood started to come out of her mouth as she try to grab for anything. Joseph has stabbed her 7 times in the stomach. That didn't kill her though we had to watch her cry for help until bleed out to death. Joesph and Aesop carried her body and laid her out onto the floor crossing her arms of her chest and started to but make up on her to make her look more alive we bandages up her wounds and carried her lifeless body to her bed and laid her down. We covered her in blankets and went downstairs to think about what they just did.

Helena dead end