Everybody loves somebody

For Mike's life, he was away on a stage even when he was acting normal. Maybe that's why you couldn't stand them anymore.

Mike walked into school avoiding his sister at all cost. He needed to stay hidden from her or else shell catch onto his secret activity. He walked to the back of the school sneaking out the door. Meetings up with his one and only true love Norton. Norton smiled at his golden Stone. Tossing his lit cigarettes and walking over to him picking up the smaller male and hugging him. Mike giggled at his boyfriend's actions planting a kiss onto him. They started to make out for a while until too much time has passed. They both straighten themselves out preparing for the more secret encounters. The blonde pushed is sweaters back down and walked inside the building behind his boyfriend. They talked about there school work and tried there best not to hold hands. As they got to their lockers only being 3 parts from each other. They open both open it to find a letter and a package. After getting their stuff together preparing for the day ahead of them. Soon the first bell ring throughout the school meaning they only had a minute to get to class. Mike grabbed the letter and ran to class with Norton them both having chemistry together. That wasn't the best part about it though. They both got to sit next to each other. They would still have to act if they were really good friends. But at least they got to spend what little time they had together. The blonde played with his hair not really wanting to pay attention to the lesson. He then remembered about the letter in his bookbag. He pulled it out and read it. Norton looked over at it whispering quietly to his boyfriend.
"You got one too?" He asks
I looked over at him and nodded to his question. The letter was telling them that they were no in a game to become God. Such a weird thing to want. I open the package that came with the letter opening it getting a necklace with a little jar charm with a cork at the top and a bow around it with two little stars and a note hard hanging off of it. It also had little star-shaped cookies in it. I put it on and show Norton. He smiled at me and showed me a ring. Smiling at it it looked like a little blue planet with rings around it.
They thought maybe it was just a prank done my some Friends. After that class, the teacher stopped us from leaving an told us we were all dismissed. Norton and Mike don't listen to the rest as they continue to talk not wanting to waste the rest of the time they had left. Soon they got on their separate buses and left to go home. When Norton got home he made a plan to kill his father. Getting out everything he needed to get his plan in action. He packed a few bags and waited for his father to return home.

Time had passed until his father stumbled into the room. You can small the disgusting drink off his breath. He stared at his father as he started to tell him. I stood there waiting for him to sit down and pass out. He was much stronger than me even when he was drunk so I needed to get the upper hand on him. Cleaning up the bottles as he started to drink more. He looked at me and smiled started to talk as he did so. Norton didn't bother to listen. He needed to do this to be with mike, win this game, and get out of his father's life plans for him. Soon after an hour, his eyes closed I came up behind him as he slept. Grabbed the rope and tied it around his throat and started to strangle him. He keeps scratching and hitting at my arm. I almost pity the man. He soon took his last breath as his body stayed still. I looked at him one last time. Oh, how I hate the man in front of me. I put my hand up onto the burn mark he left on my face from all those years ago. A reminder of what he did to me and my mother. I left the house with all my stuff setting it on fire. Goodbye to my life.
Walking to Mike's house I thought about what I did. What if this game isn't real and it all just a sick prank but I still went with my plan. Soon my ringtone went off a message that appeared on my phone.

Unknown

Good news first player is down is Helena :D good luck with the rest of the game see you soon.

Norton continues to stare at his phone and had a sick smile on him. He wanted to become a god. He wanted to rule over everything with his lover Mike beside him. A fog soon formed around as he saw a shadow moving closer to him. Norton panicked and found a magnet. He threw one of the magnets at the stranger but has he got closer to flu them both to different sides. Norton saw this and smiled as the figure his a wall knocking him out. Norton got up and ran to Mike's house. As soon as he got there he banged on the door needing to get in. Mike opened the door and panicked when he saw Norton at his house. He stepped outside and closed the door behind him not wanting his parents to see. Mike soon looked at his boyfriend and smiled somewhat happy he was there. Mike began to ask him questions like "why are you here?" or "Is everything ok?" Norton didn't bother answering them only grabbed his boyfriend's face and kissed him. Mike was a little scared at first but soon melted into it. Norton holds his boyfriend's face taking a look at his features. His two-tone eyes, somewhat chubby cheeks, and his freckles that covered his pale face like little stars. Norton soon spoke up about what he did and his plan. Mike was a little taken back by what he said. He killed his father and wanted to become a god. Mike wanted to support him. Looking at his text he too got from the unknown number. Looking up at his boyfriend he just smiled at the taller male. He didn't want to play this game but he guessed he had no choice. Mike explained to his boyfriend about how his sister and an older brother were also in the game and how he hasn't seen his brother all day. Norton thought a plan on how to get rid of mikes family until an idea popped in his head. He looked at Mike and smiled.
" So your entire family besides your brother is inside?" Norton answered.
Mike nodded a yes and Norton kept thinking until his sister pulled the door open. The smaller black-haired female looked at her brother and the man next to him. Mike looked shocked and scared for his life has his sister started running towards their parents. Mike looked down and started to walk back inside his house saying goodbye to Norton. His family threatens him that if he kept seeing his boy toy that he'll be punished greatly. Norton knew this. He watched as the love of his life walked inside surely to get beaten. Norton didn't want any of this to happen he walked behind the house to the bathroom window. He knew it was open from all the times he sucks into Mike's house. He claimed through the window. Hearing yelling and crying throughout the house. my poor baby must be so scared right now. I walked behind his sister. Margaretha was away from the star child. Norton knew how much Mike hated her. Grabbing a knife and silently walked behind her grabbing her black hair pulling her back and taking the blade to her neck knowing all too well his boyfriend would enjoy this. Slowly cutting open her throat her screams called out to the parents and her older brother seeing the girl bleeding out to death. Norton dropped the body Coming closer to the two parents. Mike watched in shock of what just happen until his boyfriend tackled his dad trying to stab Mike's father with a knife his mother attacking him trying to get him off. Mike without thinking grabbed the hammer that was nearby and took it to her head. He didn't stop at one. Continuing until she was a bloody mess below him making it easier for Norton to land a stab into mikes father. After the shock has Warren off the realization kick on. Mike threw the hammer as if it could hurt him. Soon Norton came behind the mike and hugged him. Getting closer is Mike's ear and whispered.

"Where free mike, we can be together now."