The Universe Is Spinning

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round.........

Oh, hi, I didn't see you there. My name is Bradley. I am a ceiling fan. Yeah, I know, that seems boring and all, but it's actually quite the life. I've seen so much in my lifetime. So many late night mental breakdowns, so many emo phases, and many, MANY other things. But my favorite is the spinning. Nonstop spinning. I think after all I've seen and spun through, I can safely say: life isn't meaningless. I mean not for me. I have a purpose, and everyday I fulfill that purpose. I make the air cool and breezy. I can rest easy knowing I've done my job, and I'm right where I belong in the universe. Now you humans, well, your lives are just plain pointless. Everyday you say you'll do great things, but you never actually do. Take you, Reader, for example. Sure, three years ago you said you'd be an author, or vet, or pilot, or something along those lines at least. And where are you now? Reading this stupid wattpad about a self aware ceiling fan. I see everything you do. I know what you do, I can read you as easily as you read this. There's no hiding from me, I'm all knowing. I know that you sit on this planet, spinning. And that planet is spinning around the sun. The solar system spinning in the infinite abyss we call space. It's truly funny. You're all spinning, but are never actually doing anything that will change the way the universe sees you. With no purpose. Chances are you don't have one. But hey, what do I know about life. I am just a ceiling fan after all.

All I do is spin spin spin no matter what. Got spinning on my mind, can never get enough........