11

•••
love potion
move on
•••

felix were waiting for seungmin at the cafeteria. he groaned and looked around, no sign of seungmin nor hyunjin and his friends, "ugh he must be with them." said felix, getting up.

jeongin held his arm, "where are you going?" he asked. felix sighed, "seungmin. i know he's with hyunjin." said felix and walked to the rooftop. as he was walking, he was mumbling stuff about how he's annoyed with seungmin,

"i told him to meet me, but why the hell is he with them? ugh." he rolled his eyes and opened the rooftop door. but the view of his breaks his heart into trillion pieces. chan were pressing hyunjin and seungmin's head together, their lips are connected.

a tear left felix's eyes. changbin who was laughing suddenly stopped and saw felix, "this shit is bad." he whispered to himself before chasing felix who just ran out. changbin shut the door and looked for felix.

"damn it lix, where are you?" he said and looked around, he ran to the cafeteria and found jeongin sitting with minho and jisung. he ran up to them, "where's felix?" he asked. they looked at them then shrugged.

"didn't he go to the rooftop?" asked jeongin. changbin nodded, "yes he did, but he ran away. i didn't get to catch him." said changbin. jeongin tilted his head, "did something happen?" he asked.

changbin sighed, "kinda.. well hey im gonna go and look for him." he said before running away again. as he was walking the hallway, he heard someone crying in silence.

"it must be felix" thought changbin and walked further. there he is, crying while hugging his knees. changbin sighed and walked closer to him, "hey." he called.

felix looked up then ignored him and continued to cry while hugging his knees. changbin smiled then sat next to him, "it's okay. you can cry as much as you want. i'll be here. i'll stay by your side."

"go away." felix said, sobbing.

changbin looked at him and grabbed his head, "hey look, it's okay. if you need a shoulder i can be one." he said with a smile and hugged felix. felix cried on changbin's shoulder and slowly hugging him back. changbin was there to caress his back.

"it hurts.." said felix.

"i know, i know." changbin nodded his head.

"no you don't you know i really feel!" said felix, pushing changbin. he just sighed, "trust me i know how it feels to be on your position. because i like you lix. i like you but you like seungmin. you got all your attention to seungmin. it hurts me thinking that i will not have a chance to be with you. it hurts me to see you hurt because of him. it breaks my heart when i see you cry.." said changbin.

felix sobbed, "y-you like me..?"

"yes i like you lee felix."

-

jeongin got up from his seat, "hey where are you going?" asked jisung. jeongin pointed the ceiling, "rooftop." he said. minho and jisung nodded their heads, "oh okay."

jeongin walked up the stairs and opened the door of the rooftop, "jeongin?" asked seungmin. jeongin smiled and sat close to him, "did you guys perhaps.. saw- i mean, did something happen?" he asked.

they looked at each other and shook their heads, "um no? oh well changbin just disappeared out of nowhere. that's what happened." said chan. jeongin nodded his head, "well, before that?"

"oh they kissed." chan said teasing once again.

jeongin face palmed himself, "of course he'll ran away." he thought to himself.

seungmin hit chan, "we didn't, it's you who pushed our heads." he said then rolled his eyes. chan continued to tease, "but you like it didn't you?"

seungmin blushed, "shut up,"