JEONGGUK didn't know what to say. Professor Moody had picked him up by his collar and shoved him up to the front, boggling at him with his fake eye.
"What a fine test subject we have 'ere," the teacher began, roughly running a hand down Jeongguk's arm. If being pushed up to the front of the whole class didn't make Jeongguk uncomfortable, that definitely just did.

"Test subject?" The professor sent a laugh in response to the question, nodding his head.
"Hold out yer' hand, boy." Jeongguk, trying not to shake at the rumble this man's voice gave off, flattened his hand out to the front of him. Mr. Moody turned, grabbing his wand and a bottle of beetles before returning back to the Jeon.

The kid almost gagged as the bugs fell out onto his naked hand, the sensation of hundreds of crawling, fragile legs seeming to torment him. Mr. Moody pointed his wand at the grisly creatures, chanting a small string of magic that propelled towards the insects that laid in Jeongguk's hand.

The class screamed. Each and individual beetle churned, becoming docile to the words of 'wisdom' that the teacher had possessed them with. Jeongguk let them slither away onto the floor as they grew in size, growing an extra pair of everything while they were at it.

A smell worse than sewage flooded the room and the animals that carried the said smell looked as if they were slowly dying, all of the colossal animals screeching. Everyone including the professor shielded their ears at the yells of helplessness that were probably being heard from all across the academy.

Jeongguk yanked his wand out from his pocket, pointing it at the hurting beasts. Yelling a complicated jumble of words, the smell slowly died out and the bugs shrunk. The classroom uncovered their ears and stained noses, shocked. However, the boy who had just—on reflex—taken out his wand and reversed that wretched curse was even more shocked. When did he learn a spell like that? All he knew was 'Wingardium Leviosa.'

The teacher sighed, picking the beetles up one by one and returning them into the container they came from. The bell, as if it read the awkward atmosphere around the room, rang shiveringly.
"You are dismissed," Mr. Moody seemed as if he knew what the outcome was going to be before it even happened. As if he knew that Jeongguk would do what he did even though Jeongguk himself didn't even know.

Seokjin checked Jeongguk's face too many times as they exited the facility.
"What kind of teacher does that? Honestly-" the elder's rambling session had only just begun when Jeongguk was jerked to the opposite side of the hallway. As Seokjin looked towards the source, his eyes idled. Jin clicked his tongue.

There Taehyung and Hoseok stood, one on each side of Jeongguk and a hand firmly holding each of his arms. After sliding in one last knife-like glare at each other, Hoseok and Taehyung sauntered away with Jeongguk in the middle, who was baffled. Are these men okay? Jeongguk inwardly thought as they seemed to be acting extremely theatrically.

"So," Taehyung eased a conversation into the silence, glancing awkwardly at Hoseok for help. "Off to Charms class we go?" Hoseok halted along Jeongguk, a domino effect playing as Taehyung repeated the gesture. There was no response. Until Jeongguk started to laugh.

His little giggles triggered both the other boys to start chortling, and soon they were skipping their merry way to Charms class.

The three boys stood in front of the door, waiting for the rest of the last group to exit. Jeongguk played with a string of his hair, a habit that he picked up from his Grandmother ("Playing with those luscious brunette locks of yours will give ya immense luck, Bunbun!").

"Well, who do we have here?" Jeongguk looked up, Taehyung and Hoseok cutting their conversation. Draco and his minions. "I can't believe the luck I have to once again meet the one and only Jeon Jeongguk!"

What a coincidence for Draco to be talking about luck at that very moment. Jeongguk sighed, letting his hand fall off to his side, digging it in the pocket of his uniform's coat. "How have you been, Jeon?"

"I was doing pretty well, actually." Jeongguk softly smiled, facing himself towards the blonde. Draco dramatically furrowed his brows.

"Was? What happened to poor old Je-" before he could finish, Draco choked on his words as a ginormous snowball tumbled through the window. Everyone looked towards the object that just crashed and landed inside of their academy.

It wasn't a snowball. It was a beast. A winged beast at that. It's beak was sharp, much like the glares that Taehyung and Hoseok had given Seokjin. It's feathers consisted of a creamy white mixed with a sharp and icy grey, the blue that frosted the tip of them standing out and calling for attention.

The winged creature let out an almighty roar to finish off it's introduction, it's wings flapping to create a strong and buff wind. However, the wind was directed at a certain being. Draco, to be exact.

The said boy screeched as if he were trying to imitate the beast, his body gracefully swinging onto the nearest wall. With a well heard screech of the wooden wallpaper, Draco slowly peeled off the wall like a pancake would a pan.

The witnesses tried to hold in their laughs, distracting themselves by looking the other way. Jeongguk could hear the obnoxious cackles of Taehyung and Hoseok behind him. Draco heaved himself up as quickly as he could, glaring around the room. Not without cursing everyone in the name of his father before leaving, he limped down the hall.