Sleepy Boy~

BAHAHA get ready to die.

It does get slightly steamy, but there is no sex involved.

The Horny Pass™ brought to you by: Mr. Clean

Enjoy~

__________________________________________

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

Hosuh's POV

I stood in the hallway. I felt uneasy. The hallways were normally buzzing with activity, but as of now, there was no one in sight.

"Hosuh~"

I whipped my head around to see Stephen standing at the end of the hall, with a smirk on his face that made my heart skip a beat. His tone made my face flush.

I stood there like an idiot as I stared at him. God he was so beautiful. Those dark eyes that I could get lost in for days, his stance that made me lose my mind, the way he smiled at me sent my heart soaring. I didn't know that love could ever feel so fantastic. I wanted this feeling to last forever.

I was getting so twirled around in my thoughts, I didn't realize that Stephen was approaching me. He took a few large strides forward, loosening the distance.

"C'mere~"

I went tense. My heart was pounding. The butterflies were going to kill me. I happily obeyed Stephen by walking closer. I stopped when I was a couple feet in front of him. I opened my mouth to say something, but Stephen held a finger to my mouth to hush me. My red face worsened.

Stephen loosened his finger off my mouth and dragged his hand to my chin. As he did so, he freed one finger to brush my cheek. He smiled at me and swooned silently. Stephen used his other hand to hold just above my hip.

The distance between us was smaller than a foot now. I was completely disoriented. The way his face was noticeably blushing led me to smile. I loved this. Every movement, every touch, every feeling I was having. All of it had me screaming.

Then something happened that I never saw coming.

Stephen locked eyes with me, and I tensed up. He pushed his hand further up my hip, making its way to my back. I was so close to him I could feel his breath. I slid my hands onto his chest and clung to his shirt. Stephen looked deep into my eyes as if I were transparent and he was glaring into my very soul. He slowly leaned his face closer to mine. I was so amped up, and super scared at the same time. He stopped when our skin collided, and he fluttered his gaze between my lips back to my eyes. He both didn't say a word. We were both so lost in ecstasy we never minded words. Unexpectedly, Stephen sealed the interval, as his lips smoothly caught my own.

My eyes flashed open in a panic. My heart was pounding against my chest, my face was red as hell. I had never kissed anyone before and I had no idea what I was doing! 

I shoved all my thoughts to the back of my mind as I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. My grip on Stephen's shirt tightened as I pulled myself closer to the boy. Stephen gained control over my lips and I played along. Slowly moving over each other in perfect harmony. Stephen had majority domination over the kiss and I wanted it. My tongue greeted his lips and he happily obliged.

I broke apart for a moment. "Good boy~" I muttered, quickly returning to my place.

I didn't leave anything out. I teased Stephen a little, pulling away slightly, only to slam back onto him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he had now melted to my every move. Stephen had his hand now in my hair, as his fingers danced around my silver locks. Our tongues intertwined, and our eyes were both devoured with lust.

I wanted this boy so badly, and now that I had him wrapped around my finger, no way in hell was I going to let this moment end.

Until I forgot I wasn't breathing.

I broke away from Stephen's lips and gasped for air. A string was left over as proof of our little love occasion.

"Wow~" Stephen purred. "I didn't know you had that in you~"

I was about to enter another kiss when suddenly...

My damn alarm went off.

__________________________________________

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

Ahahaha...

I'm so sorry.

I need to pee.