Yeonjun's Backstory

Yeonjun's POV

Grade 11 palang ako noon so that means 18 yrs lang ako, actually i have a same on my sister... being delulu and flirting to girls.

So one day, I'm going inside on classroom and greet a girls (well kung sino ang tahimik, sya yung igre-greet ko)

And that's my rules 😉

YJ: morning girls 😉

And the girls are screeching and being crazy to me yeah i know gwapo naman talaga ako eh.

Tapos, nagiingay kami kasama yung squad ko until the teacher arrive na may kasamang babae sa harap ko and i think she's new here.

TC: ok class so today there's a new student here and please introduce yourself

??: um... hi my name is chaeyeon and I'm 18 yrs old and I hope you'll welcome me in this school *smile*

And yeah... she has a same age to me and she look pretty and cute haha and she is my new target btw... of being delulu.

TC: okay chaeyeon nice to meet you and you should sit behind... sakura

Sakura raised her hand up then she sat down behind her actually nandoon ako sa dulo sa kanan.

Aish so sad... do ko sya katabi

And then nandyan yung teacher ko, nagdiscuss na sya sa amin. Instead kay ma'am, I stare at her kase... ang cute nya eh hehe.

Timeskip~~

Umalis na si ma'am then tumayo ako and I greet the girls again.

YJ: ey girls *wink*

(A/N: WARNING: SI YEONJUN PAFALL!!! 😂)

The girls are screeching again haha these girls are so cute right? kaya lang... parang may isang tahimik.

I go to her seat then i saw a chair in front of her so i decide to sit down in chair and I ask her.

YJ: ey girl... are you new here?

CY: yeah~ *awkward smile*

YJ: ohh~~ I'm yeonjun ur chaeyeon right?

CY: yes... yes i am

YJ: ohh ang cute naman ng pangalan mo... parang ikaw hehe

(A/N: BIGHIT SAPAKIN KO NA TOH?! KANINA PA NAGLALANDI!! 😂)

CY: oh um.. hehe thank you?! *awkward smile*

YJ: haha um since.. you didn't know me and ur new here... hmm I'll ask you a question and answer it ok?

CY: um okay *smile*

YJ: okay um...

I look at her hand then may gagawing akong galawan sa kanya so i held her hand and play it.

YJ: do you have a boyfriend? *smirk*

CY: umm... *confuse*

I stare deeply at her while playing her hand and i play my tongue.

But...

CY: um actually I have no boyfriend bcuz I only focus on studies, my family and my sister... that's my answer