Chapter 9

"There it is! A storm is coming!" Ace said as he held the steering wheel.

"We're ready for it! Bring it on!" Sabo said.

"Oh, cool! It's getting windier and windier!" You hear Luffy said in the crow's nest.

You wiped the water that got into your face. The wind was blowing hard while raining. You looked at the wet floor of the base. You sighed, "We should have made some cover for the window. Now the floor is all wet."

"Luffy, hold on to the flag!" Ace yelled.

"It's uncool for pirates to have their flag blown away!" Sabo shouted.

"Alright! Come on, wild wind!" Luffy yelled.

"Come on, violent storm!" Ace also yelled.

"Bring it on, you bastard!" Sabo continued.

The wind actually blew harder and the rain poured harder. You held on the window.

"Here it comes!" Ace smirked.

You heard Luffy yelled and you looked at the other side. You saw his arm stretched so far because of the blowing wind. "Luffy!"

"Help me!"

"What are you doing, Luffy?" Ace and Sabo laughed.

"Stop laughing and help him!" You scolded. The boys continued to laugh as you panicked. You saw the planks from your hideout got blown away by the wind, causing a lot of holes in the roof. You panicked even more.

🏴☠

The rain finally stopped and the weather started to clear up.

"Cool! We survived the storm!" Luffy beamed.

"But the hideout's been destroyed." You sighed.

"Ok! Let's go and collect materials!" Ace said.

"I want a telescope!" Luffy said.

"You'll never find that kind of thing there, stupid." Ace mocked.

"I want a waterproof cloth to cover the windows when raining." You said.

"I'd rather find a cannon." Sabo said.

"It'd be cool if we could find one!" Luffy laughed. And then the four of you laughed. Then all of you started to search for materials to repair the hideout.

"It's no good, (N/N). I can't find a telescope." Luffy sulked.

"Luffy, we're here to look for building materials to repair the hideout. Besides, if we ever find one, it might not be working or missing lens." You said as you rummage through the pile of trash.

You stood up to wipe your sweat. In the distance, you saw Sabo and some other guys. You squinted your eyes to see some underlings of Bluejam which you've seen before. You assumed the one wearing a blue cloak is Bluejam. You gasped, "Hey, is that Bluejam? I think they're ganging up on Sabo!"

"You're right! That's Bluejam!" Ace said as his eyes widened. "Those bastards!"

Ace told you a quick plan. Ace and Luffy went inside the barrel. You rolled them to the pile of trash in the direction of Sabo. You let go of the barrel and it rolled down. It hit one of Bluejam's underling, breaking the barrel and revealing Ace and Sabo. You ran beside Sabo.

"Ace! Luffy! (Y/N)!"Sabo smiled.

"Are you okay, Sabo?" You asked.

"Yeah!"

"I feel dizzy..." Luffy said as he fell down. You giggled.

"If the four of us fight together, we can easily beat this fools!" Ace said.