12

I was a nervous wreck. I was sitting in an exam room that the first stage of the chunin exam would be help. It hasn't started yet and there were still people arriving. I was jittery as I looked at the teams. I ended up having to do this on my own.

I didn't know if I could manage this, I was scared. As I looked around a few people caught my eye. The sound ninja, the sand nin and a leaf nin.

The sound nin were curious because the sound village was very new. The sand nin well it was mainly because of the redhead. Bloodlust raidiated of of him. And the the leaf nin. He had silver hair and glasses. I just got an off feeling when it came to him.

He suddenly turn and our eyes met. He smiled and my stomache churned. I had no idea why I was getting this uneasy feeling. I was the one who looked away. Those eyes of his seemed off.

Why was I so nervous? My fist clenchedas I held it to my chest. Father would you be proud of me. Am I even worthy to become a chunin if I couldn't save you. And I'm on my own when they think teams of threes are needed.

The door to the exam room opened revelling team seven. I signed as Naruto made a scene drawing people attention.

Sasuke met my gaze and I covered my mouth trying to hold back my giggles and this earned a glare. Him being here put me a but at ease.

However, I was back on edge when the silver-haired leaf nin walked up to team seven. He began explaining to them the different types of people here. But trouble showed when he mentioned the sound nin.

They got offended and attacked. The boy dodged at least it looked like he did. But his glasses cracked and he collapsed to the ground. My eyes narrowed. The hell was that.

However, our attention was drawn to a large man with scars on his face and a bandana covering his head.

His name was Ibiki he would be the first examiner for the chunin the exam. Everyone took a number and sat down. The rules of this written exam were explained. Ten questions each we got wring got points we're dedicated from out score. We weren't allowed to cheat. If we were caught three times we were disqualified.

But my question was why did he give us three chances to be caught creating. Did he want us to cheat? I sighed and looked to see Sasuke in front of me. I shook my head. He would be fine of course.

I looked down at the test paper and tensed slightly. Oh, yea they wanted us to cheat. These questions weren't any normal questions. It would take time but I could do it without cheating.

I let out a sigh and began working through the tedious task. Once I finished I looked around. But something caught the corned my eyes.

I looked to see an eye hovering in the air. That was an interesting technique. The eyes looked to me and I smiled with a small wave.

More time past and people were kicked out for cheating. Then the end came and the last question. But before it was given we were given the option to leave. If we left our whole team did. If we got this question wrong we would be stuck as a genin.

I looked at Ibiki. Did he really have the ability to do that? Multiple people rose their hands and many left. I noticed naruto beginning to rais his hand. Was he insane? He wasn't the type to do that.

He slammed his hand against the table refusing to give up. Saying he would never do that. And even if he was a genin for the rest of his life he would still become Hokage.

After his speech, no one else left. I gave a small smile. He sure was a bright one. My dad would have been fond of him.

We were told we all passed. As Ibiki was giving a speech or more a lecture when someone came crashing through the window. A woman who would be our second examiner.

We were allowed to leave and had to meet tomorrow. At a place often called the forest of death.