My New Life

Ever since I was little, I always thought love was out there for me, you know, that my prince charming would come rescue me. But that all changed. I saw what it did to people. What it did to my mother and father, and i never want love to find me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm leaving!!" I shouted to my sister. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat, opened and saw....nothing like always NOTHING. "LILY DID YOU FORGET TO GO SHOPPING AGAIN" I heard footsteps coming done the stairs. Seeing my sister was weird but not weird at all it was looking at myself in the mirror. She had dark brown hair that is extremley curly just like except i had long hair to but ass and she had short hair to her shoulders. I had little tan skin while her dark. And lastly I have green eyes and her blue, and we are both the exact same size 4'10. Yeah thank our mother. We're twins but not identical. "Maybe" she spoke in a sly voice and ran back up stairs. "I'm going to kill this girl"

I looked at my watch and saw it was 7:50. Crap. "Mickey where is my shoe" already irritated that we are late for our first day of school, I muttered " You have five seconds to get your lazy ass out that door or so help me god I will make your school year a living hell" her eyes widen by my threat and ran back upstairs. Oh how rude of me i didn't introduce myself, my name is McKayla Campos but perfer Mickey. My parents are Winnetka and Bruce Campos. My siblings are Lily Campos and Ryan Campos but Ryan is not with us because he's with my mother. And now your wondering why we're here alone, but let me start from the beganing. My father was a hot shot at this company, I don't remember what, everything was fine until one day it all went to hell.

My father was a reck and that's when he started drinking.

~Flash Back~

"Lily, take Mckayla upstairs to your room and hide until i say it's okay to come out" my mommy said to Lily, trying not to seem scared infront of us. Lily began to cry, mommy brought us in for a tight hug. She cooed" shush it's ok I won't let anything hurt you guys...even if it kills me" I pushed her away and pouted "No mommy you will not die while I'm still alive" I grabbed Lily hand and turn to her "Mommy we'll hide in the hidden closet okay, under the third plank" instead of crying, like i thought she would, she smiled at me. She put her hand on my cheek "Oh my swee..." before she could finish her sentence she was interuppted by a loud bang followed but a scream of my mother's name. I could feel Lily trumbling in my hands as she spoke "Daddy's here"