42. Dua / Momin

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys

How is your Ramzaan going?

So today's update is a treat. I wasn't about to update (maybe I was) I don't know.

Now you will ask why?

Did you saw our book readers?
It's 100 freaking thousands guys😱 god I'm still in shock that my book reached 100k.
You know when I saw 100k I was in kitchen (making something sweet dish for iftar) while using my mobile and when my eyes landed on my book's reader a screamed left my mouth and my mother came running and look at me with wide eyes (she must be thought I burn some of my parts.. cause I'm little clumsy 😜) she asked me what happened and I told her that " My book reached 100k" in loud voice in excitement. You know what I got in return?

A slap😦

Yes! she slapped me😭

Isn't this horrible?
I mean.. she should be proud of me, isn't she? But that ungrateful women (don't get me wrong..I love my mother) saying im useless and went out of the kitchen. But as she left my smiled came to my lips and now I'm writing this.. cause I know no one is going to celebrate with me my this success😢 BUT I know my readers will be celebrating this with me so this is for you🤗

Aaaaannnd... you know this is not only treat your getting but also something else (I have surprise for you).. if you want that treat then follow me you will get that treat before evening 😉

***********

Hana's POV

Dream

I've only one dream.

A dream to be with my Maan for the rest of my life. To be with his name for the rest of my life. To be loved by him for the rest of my life.

BUT everything has changed now. I don't wanted to be with him. I don't wanted to attach to his name. I don't wanted his love. Cause he broke me to the extent that I couldn't bring myself to think about love by him or ANYONE. 

I don't want love now. I want peace. But little did I know divorcing maan wasn't going to give me any kind of peace.. but adding pain in my already miserably life. Cause after that his name would be no more attached to me. I will never be hana rahmaan Mirza anymore. After all my life I called my self hana rahmaan mirza.. how can I get over with this. But I know I have to. There is no way I'm going to give him a second chance. Cause my faith on this relationship has died. And I have to be strong. I have to be. For the sake of my baby.

"I have to be" I whisper and sat on the bed.

"Why you did this to me Maan? I loved you so much that I know i can't forget you all my life. what was my fault that you broke me? That you betrayed me?" I mumbled and let my tear slip from my eyes cause i know I was crying this last time. After divorced I will lost this rights as well to cry for my husband.

"I can live my life with our baby but What about our baby maan? What is its fault? Why You snatch our baby's right to have a father's love before he/she come to this world. I will may forgive you what you did to me but I will never forgive you what you did to our child maan! I will never forgive you" I cried and cover my face. My heart was aching painfully thinking about divorce. But I know it's important to make Maan away from me.

I hate to admit but still in deep down I know I love him and maybe will always love him. But one thing was clear. I'm never going to accept him ever again.