Master

It was all in the heat of the moment. Daisuke's body slammed against the wall, the fiery kiss, the tensions rising ever so greatly. Haru practically threw Daisuke on the hotel bed. The raven haired man's suit was disheveled and his mouth gaping to accommodate for his previous lack of air.

"Yeah, to hell with how much money I want," Haru spat. His anger had burst, lashing out in Daisuke's direction. He got on the bed, straddling said person.

Daisuke laid still. A slight blush creeped up his face, which led him to avert his gaze. "Shit, don't tell me you're into this?" Haru stared down at him. Daisuke remained silent which pissed Haru off even more, if possible.

Haru wanted to show Daisuke who was really on top. He wanted to show Daisuke that money wasn't a free pass for everything in life. But Daisuke was refusing, absolutely resisting the thought. He was born and raised this way, with infinite bills in his wallet and the world run at his own leisure. He bought a new car, crashed it when he got bored, and bought another one. He redecorated his home whenever he pleased, shifting to new styles that suited his tastes every few weeks. And Haru hated that. Hated how Daisuke never gave a second thought to the people he stepped on on the way.

So he met Daisuke at an expensive 5-star hotel. The chandeliers shimmering in their million dollar glory, taunting Haru with the lifestyle of the rich. Not a single speck of dust in sight as he ascended the floors in the polished elevator. He was greeted by Daisuke's permanently smug face in the penthouse suite. Haru fumed internally, restraining his want to punch Daisuke in his pretty boy face.

And now, here they were. Haru on top of a pink faced Daisuke, features blooming into a spring rose. Haru took a sharp intake of breath and got to work. His thin fingers undid Daisuke's suit and started pulling on the hem of his pants.

Daisuke could have gotten up, but deep down, he didn't want to. He wanted someone to show him his limits, to dominate him like he dominated the rest of the world. Haru was just the right person for that. Daisuke's pride and ego shone bright like the diamonds that adorned his glossy home, but underneath Haru, he faltered. No one had ever challenged his authority. He had always bought them over, and thus was never thrown a question about his deeds. But Haru, he was different. He wasn't willing to get paid off. He wanted to show Daisuke what life really was beneath all the moneybags and jewels. Daisuke couldn't deny his desire to experience a commanding force above his own. But he kept the façade on for the time being.

Haru moves back to pull Daisuke's suit pants and boxers off, scowling at the size of Daisuke's dick. He grumbled something inaudibley. "Turn over." Daisuke did as told, moving himself so his back was arched and his ass was in the air. Studying the man underneath him. "If you want something, then show me what it is." He smirked. Daisuke maybe even shivered at that statement. He reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and reached in to find lube. He took the bottle and opened it, coating his finger in the substance. He pressed a finger to his hole, breathing in a little shakily before pushing it inside. Haru slowly stripped his own clothes in the meantime while keeping his eyes glued to the scene in front of him. He watched Daisuke with feverish intent as he moved to one of the armchairs in front of the bed.

Daisuke continued to pump his nimble fingers in and out of his entrance, letting out the smallest whimpers and moans. His dick stood tall at the thought of Haru abusing his hole and dominating him. He added a third finger in and moaned out desperately in need of something bigger to fill him up. "Please..." Daisuke whined. "Please what?" Haru leaned forward in the seat, his own erection poking through his underwear. "Think you don't even have to finish your sentences rich boy?" He sneered.

Daisuke moaned out again. "Please fuck me. Fuck me so hard I won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow morning, m-master," Haru froze for a second, definitely not expecting the last part, though he wasn't complaining. "Master huh," He removed his last article of clothing and got up and onto the bed. "I'll show you who the master is tonight," He whispered into Daisuke's ears, earning another moan.

Haru wasted no time in spreading Daisuke's legs and slamming his cock inside. Even without it fully sheathed, Daisuke gasped out in ecstasy. Haru furrowed his eyebrows in focus, pulling out before pushing in again. Daisuke gripped the sheets in anticipation and pleasure. Haru let Daisuke adjust, feeling his insides become a little looser.

Haru took a deep breath in before truly starting. Their bodies met in harmony as Haru thrusted in and out of Daisuke's asshole, using his hips as leverage. He gripped onto Daisuke's slender form tightly enough to leave bruises into the next day.

And Daisuke absolutely loved it. He loved how Haru asserted himself above him. Haru worked to slam in and out of Daisuke, who in turn let out filthy, sinful noises of pleasure. "Who knew you'd be such a slut, huh?" Haru thrust roughly, deep into Daisuke's hole.

His dick made contact with Daisuke's prostate, to which Daisuke immediately came to. Strings of white ended up all over the sheets and on his chest. Haru chuckled and continued to abuse the spot deep inside Daisuke, ruling him up all over again. "Harder master..." Daisuke trailed off, exalted. Haru grew harder inside of the Daisuke. He went faster, constantly groaning at the feeling of being inside Daisuke's (anime boy) ass.

Haru finally felt a pressure grow in his lower abdomen. He gripped Daisuke's hips and thrusted in once more, releasing his warmth deep inside. Daisuke came again at the same time, more of his cum spilling over. Haru pulled out, sighing. "Holy fuck," He started to laugh realizing what he did. Daisuke rolled over, catching his breath as well before returning to his usual apathetic expression. "Well," Haru moves back to pin Daisuke down again.

"I'm definitely far from done showing you who's the master here."

__________

A/N- this was inspired by "WORK, BITCH" by gacha, "payment" by kanbe, and "say my name" by majiburger all on ao3; they're rlly good 10/10 recommend reading

see y'all lovelies in hell btw 💓💸