[9] Sonic x reader~Roller coasters and confessions

You were patiently waiting for Sonic, your best friend since you were seven and after that you two became closer as the years passed on.

You and sonic were planning to meet up in station square and hopefully when he got there Amy wasn't around. Because if she found out you and Sonic, together, it wouldn't end up well.

Suddenly a gust of wind blew past you as you saw the blue speed demon himself. "So (Y/N), would you care to see all the things the city has to offer with me?" He said in a fancy tone as you giggled at his childish behavior.

He offered his hand and you took it, walking around the city and seeing all the bright lights that the city could offer.

"Oh look! It looks like a cute park, can we go in sonic?" The (animal type) said, gesturing to the sign 'Twinkle Park, cute couples get in free!'

Sonic blushed and cursed at himself thinking they would look like a cute couple so why not get in free? "Sure, I just hope they don't make us act all lovey dovey yknow?" Sonic said scratching his quills.

You walked in and looked all around the place. "Hey look Sonic, it's a roller coaster! You wanna ride it with me or are you too chicken for this?" (Y/N) said with a teasing tone.

He looked at you in shock. "Chicken? I think your the one that is gonna be chickening out when the ride starts moving!" He said laughing.

"Fine, then don't be mad at me when you're begging to get off the ride!" You said. She/he blushed as Sonic grabbed her/his hand and rushed off to the roller coasters direction and stared in awe at the beautiful castle that the ride spiraled around.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Sonic and I sat on the seats, all buckled up and ready to go. I was trying to act brave but he could see I was a bit scared. He was confused since we've always rail grind on crazy rails that looped around and zigzagged and all that but I've never been on a rail or ride this high...

"Hey it's okay... I see you probably don't like this right now but believe me it's gonna get better. When we blast off you'll be having a blast!" Sonic said trying to cheer me up.

He grabbed my hand and we both blushed as we felt the cart start to move and I held his hand tighter.

"SONIC YOU BETTER GET ME OFF OF HERE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL-" I was cut off and suddenly the cart started to move at high speed and blasted off as I was screaming.

I slowly uncovered my eyes and was in awe at was I saw. There was a beautiful castle in front of me and it looked like we were in space.

Sonic chuckled at my expression and was yelling in excitement with me. Finally the ride stopped and we both hopped off the cart, adrenaline running through us.

"Wow Sonic that was amazing! We should do this again sometime, I really like hanging out with you..." I told him with a smile.

"I like hanging out with you too (Y/N), I really enjoyed today." He sighed with content. "I-I need to confess something to you (Y/N)..." He said and stopped walking.

I looked at him confused. "I wanted to tell you that... that I love you, I have always loved you (Y/N)... I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner but I never thought it was the right time or place..."

I leaped on to him, hugging him like my life depended on it. "Sonic, I never knew you loved me. I always thought you liked Amy or something but not me... I'm glad you told me this, and I love you too Sonic!" I said happily.

We ended the hug and he offered to take me home.

We finally made it to my house and I turned around. "Thank you for this day Sonic, it was really nice. I hope we can do more stuff like this soon." I said.

"Me too (Y/N), and here's this too before you go." I was caught off guard as he leaned in and kissed me. I slowly started to relax into the kiss and grabbed his quills to lean into the kiss.

We finally broke apart for air and were smiling goofily. "Well I'll see you soon (Y/N), bye." Sonic said as he ran off and I waved goodbye.

~Fin~