Part 9: Tokyo Recon (Part 2)

I do not own Senran Kagura.

This chapter contains some fluff.

Y/N's POV

I walked out of the building to find Icarus and Daidōji leaning against the side of the building.

Y/N: You sure you should be here, Icarus? Rin is just inside.

Daidōji: Relax, shes busy dealing with everyone in there. The real question is why didn't you tell us your half-sister went to school here?

Icarus: Oh, you met Tachi?

Y/N: Yeah, I roomed with her last night.

Icarus: Did she do anything to you?

Y/N: Besides having a 5 hour music conversation, nope.

Icarus: Yeah, after she went off to train as a shinobi a few years ago, I decided to try and learn the drums.

Daidōji: Alright, enough chit chat. Let's go over the plan one more time.

Icarus: Daido, you pull Y/N away from the action and towards Stone Wall. Once we get there, you and me will distract the owner by getting into a fight. The guards come over to try and separate us, and that's when Y/N comes in and grabs the cube off its pedestal.

Y/N: Ok, sounds like a plan.

Daidōji: Let's get moving, Y/N.
____________________

We were nearing the center of the city by now. Not much has happened with the girls so far, only some light teasing from Reki and a light slap on the ass from Imu.

Once we got to the place where I was supposed to separate from the group, I set the plan in motion.

I stopped short and let Yagyu walk into me. I fell down to draw attention as she looked over me.

Yagyu: The hell was that for? If you want to be beneath me, you can come to my room later~

Hibari: No way, he's mine to fuck!

Reki: I have dibs! I have next turn with him, remember?

All of the girls except Tachibana got into an heated argument around me while I sat there on the floor. Daidōji saw and nodded. She pushed through the group and helped me up.

Daidōji: I got you, kid. Let's go over there and get some air, 'kay?

Y/N: Yeah, s-sure.

We walked over towards a side street and when nobody was looking, slipped down into an alleyway.

Daidōji's phone rang and she picked it up to hear Rin's voice.

Rin: Hey, where did you and Y/N go?

Daidōji: Some of the girls were ganging up on him so I took him away from some of the action to take a breather. We'll be back with you guys in a few minutes.

Rin: Ok, 10-4.

She hung up and turned back to me.

Daidōji: Let's go.

We ran down the crowded street to see a small restaurant and Icarus standing nearby.

Icarus: Took you guys long enough, ready to move on with the next part?

Daidōji: Yes, let's go.

Y/N: I'll go in once the guards move towards you.

Narrator POV

Icarus and Daidōji made their way into the restaurant and saw two large guards standing near the entrance. I saw that the cube was sitting on a white pedestal at the back of the restaurant.