Fun Facts

• For a nickname the members call him Dae, Dee, and Daero.

• During a fanmeeting soon after they first debuted Daerong asked the fans if the they could call him Baby Boy instead of Oppa.

• He is a perfectionist.

• Because he is a perfectionist he spends most of his time practicing the dance for his songs till he feels like they are perfect. Which most times go into the am's of 1-4 o'clock.

• His favorite girl group is Twice and his bias is Jeongyeon. He found her attractive during "Likey" era and started to become a fan of Twice because her. He likes her because of her weird and randomness.

• His favorite boy group is TXT his bias is himself.

• Kidding, his favorite boy group is BTS with his bias being Jimin. He loves the way Jimin dances and wants to be that good once he gets older.

• He belives that Yeonjun is the 4th generation "It Boy".

• Is very flexible.

• Learned ballet when he was a little kid.

• Used to be bullied.

• He used to have a more feminine personality until people constantly made fun of him for it and made him feel uncomfortable, so he changed the way he acted. 

• Same thing with him liking boy groups, they made feel bad about it because as they told him. "You are a boy not a girl. Your not supposed to do things like that."

• However recently he has started to go back to how he used to be.

• Has four cousins. Two which are brothers who are older than him, one who has no siblings and is a toddler and one who is a female who has no siblings and is older than him also.  The female is an Instagram famous model while the brothers are two normal guys in college.

• He also has three Aunts, one Uncle, and his grandparents.

• His mom's side of the family comes from a long line of chaebol's, so their loaded with money, but you could never tell from the way that they act.

• He family has a Mini Lop pet bunny called Lulu and a brown Jeju dog called Chewy.

• By himself he owns a Roborovski Dwarf Hamster named Paper.

• He has a personal Tik Tok account. It mostly consist of dance trends, Pov's and random content.

• When he first had a video to blow up he was known as the Kpop Tik Tok boy.

• He is sensitive.

• People will say things that they do not find rude or offensive but he will get hurt by that but won't let them know.

• He is passive-aggressive. 

• If he does get mad or annoyed over something he will roll his eyes and sound a bit rude if you talk to him.

• Though if you really make him mad then he will ignore you and not talk till he feels better, or it could turn into an argument ending with him crying.

• Is a know-it-all and has to right, at least most of the time.

• Will be embarrassed if he gets something wrong.

• Is really competitive.

• He is really smart and makes good grades, but will be mad about them if they are not a high B or higher.

• He is amazing at archery, running, soccer, and a few rich kid sports but fails at everything else sporty.

• He was jealous of Hueningkai when they first met because Soobin payed more attention to Huening than him.

• He loves getting babied.

• At the end of the day wants to be someone that his mom is proud of.