Midoriya Can Sing?!

It was Karaoke night and everyone in class 1-A was sitting in the common room as Jiro and Momo set up the stage and karaoke machine. It was already decided that Momo was going to be the first one up to sing and Jiro was finding the song for her as she set up the stage. Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero were talking in whispers in the corner of the room. Bakugo was sitting in the one chair they have, and the Dekusquad were talking on the main couch. Tokoyami, Shoji, Koda, Sato, Mineta, and Aoyama were sitting on the ground in front of the stage, talking, with Shoji holding on to Mineta. Hagakure and Ojiro were sitting together on the other couch with Hagakure gushing to Ojiro about the singers.

Everyone quieted down when they saw Jiro rushing to sit down and Momo standing on the stage with a mic in her hand. She smiled shyly at them, and Mina hollered, "You go girl!" from the back of the room. She smiled even wider and gave Jiro a thumbs up. Jiro nodded and pressed play on the karaoke machine. Music came out of the machine and everyone realized what she planned on singing.

She breathed in and waited for her queue.

Anita no Hikari wo kage ga ooi-kakushite mo

kono te wa hanasanai yo

"hitori ni shinaide" to sakenda kedo

Kiki wa mou sugi-satta

ne-nasai hi ga kureru yo

daijoubu kowakunai yo

asa ni wa futari wa buji yo

mado no soto ni moeru hi wo minaide

arasoi bakari tsuzuku kono uta wo daite

tatoe oto ga naku matte shimatte mo

ne-nasai hi ga kureru yo

daijoubu kowakunai yo

asa ni wa futari wa buji yo

Ooh oooh la la oooh ooh la la

Just close your eyes

You'll be alright

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh Oooh...

The song ended and Momo took a breath as the class started clapping loudly and wildly, the girls were hollering and Kirishima was crying. Momo smiled and waved to the girls as she sat down next to Todoroki. Jiro stood up and told the class, "This song will be Blue bird so if you know it you can come up and sing it.'

Uraraka and Hagakure stood up at the same time, and they smiled at each other as they both grabbed a mic. Mina was standing next to Jiro talking to her and Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero were crowded around Bakugo. Izuku, Iida, Tsuyu, and Todoroki were cheering Uraraka on as she got ready to sing with Hagakure. Ojiro flashed Hagakure a thumbs up and so did Mina. Jiro set up the music and Uraraka and Hagakure both gave her a thumbs up. Jiro nodded and pressed play.

Habataitara modoranai to itte

mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora