𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

March 27th, 89 days later

"If you try anything, telling them where you are, who you're with, or anything to give us away. I'll kill you, with no hesitation."

Bakugou slipped a phone out of his pocket, holding it up. "It's a prepaid phone, you have exactly five minutes to speak.

Who do you want to call?"

The rings that echoed through the phone, the beating of your heart seemed louder than the rings. Not only was Bakugou holding the sharpest blade he could find to your throat, you didn't know what to expect when your grandfather's reaction to be.

"Hello?

Hello--?"

"h-hi papa," you choked back a sob hearing his voice. "Happy Birthday, I miss you."

"Y/N? Honey where are you?! Tell me!"

"I-I can't papa, I miss you so much." you began to sob, your grip on the phone was tighter, your breathing became uneven when you felt the blade press to your skin. Do it, it'll hurt less than this. You thought, "Please stay healthy papa, tell mom and dad I'm okay and that I love them."

"Y/N, please honey, tell me where you are. I'll come get you myself, please!"

"I love you papa, bye."

Instantly, the phone was snatched out of your hand, bakugou slowly removed the blade from your neck. He let out a sigh, his lips pressing against the back of your neck and leaving a kiss. "You did good baby," he muttered, "Now stand up,"

You nodded, standing from the couch, you waited for more instructions, not wanting to test the blond behind you. You felt Bakugou's presence get up as well, side stepping away. "What's wrong? I thought you would've been happy?"

"I-I am," you wiped the tears away, sniffling, "t-thank y-ou."

The pleas from my grandfather was all I needed. Thank you, Bakugou.