•|• The Demon Slayer •|•

In an alternate world, there's demons running around the streets, the ones that are strong rule in gangs or terrorize the other species living there. Eventually the government  created a special unit of demons that they made to combat the ones terrorizing the streets around the 1800s. The newest one was raised by a Russian scientist 19 years prior to the current time, in the year 3047. Now the demons class are a minority, but still prominent in large areas, like bustling cities.

(How they rank the strongest demons is by a letter placed somewhere on their body to determine their strength, the strongest letter being Z)

•Basics•

Name: The mysterious man looked at you, holding his sword and leaning it on his shoulder. (Lev Nikiforov)

Age: He shrugged, "We're not really told." Lev said plainly, hand in his pocket. (He's 19)

Sexuality: The man glared at you, pulling his mask down to reveal his sharp canines, licking one slowly to show it off even more. "Mind your own d*mn business." (He'sss Gay!)

Pronoun preference: He shrugged and looked up at the sky from the roof of the building, once again putting his mask up to hide his face. "I was born a male, if you must know."

Species: He glared at you, cocking his head before saying, "Classified." (a Nekomata Yōkai)

Gender: Lev rolled his eyes, fiddling with his sword that was almost twice his height, even if he was a bit on the small side it was still an extremely large blade. (Male)

•Appearance•

Clothing:

^^^^ that's his mask (he's 5'8)

Tattoos: (the one on his neck and the letter 'Z' behind his ear)

Nationality: (Russian)

•Background info•

Strengths: He flashed his katana in front of you before sheathing it dramatically. "I can show you, if you'd like.." (The letter 'Z' for him shows his speed, how he can seduce others when necessary and how good he is at magic/necromancy. The letters on a demon can go up from personal improvement, and they stand for different skills on each demon, from intelligence to strength; it's a mystery.)

Weaknesses: Lev shrugged once again, sighing from how tired he was from a long shift, sitting down on a nearby bench. (He isn't very physically strong, probably a 5/10, and isn't very good at teamwork with others if they rub him the wrong way. Lev also tends to run headfirst into dangerous situations without thinking of the consequences, and can get tired fairly quickly depending on the day.)

Personality: (Lev is a very caring person deep down, always putting others first even if it may cost him his life. He will push others away without a second thought if he thinks it'll keep them safe, and tends to be very emotional if someone he loves life is put on the line. He's strong mentally if someone tries to torture him, but will fall apart if he cares for someone and they're hurt. The stoic male does in fact have a cute side, but that's only for his lover! He's a switch (mostly bottom) if you're wondering, so if you want THAT then take it to PM when it gets to that scene or just skip it)

Family: "...I'm sure other demons have one." Lev choked out, looking down at the ground very grimly. (None)

Powers/weapons: (He has the ability to jump very high, and can control the dead if they have a certain symbol on them that can be drawn on from anything from chalk to marker. Lev has a katana in case he can't win by magic, his favorite type of magic being ice magic. He has a charm that he can unleash to seduce others at free will, but sometimes if he is either drugged or extremely hurt he goes into that charm enchantment without realizing it)

Backstory: (He came from both government owned nekomata's, but they were killed in a uprising when he was born. He was given up to a russian scientist to be trained until he was 12 years old. Lev later went into a specialized unit with all kinds of demons, they were the best of the best in their respective fields, and all work together to stop fights from gangs to break out. Some of them made their own gang after rebelling, and Lev joined them after he was convinced the government was even more evil than the gangs they were taught to fight against, but still remains in the specialized division so he doesn't be seen as a rebel.)

•Scenarios•

Scenario 1: (police scenario)
It was the dead of night, and you were sent out on a mission to scout out some drug dealings that were happening in a major city in the state capital; but this was a rather different case involving some rogue demons. You carefully trudged along the glass, bottle, and syringe filled sidewalk in the damp alleyway; the smell of smoke wafting through the cramped area and made your nostrils feel like they were on fire from how strong it was. You rounded a corner to see a letter 'I' and letter 'R' demon pair exchanging a pack, and knew that it must've been what you were looking for. Exhaling a shaky breath, you drew out your weapon and faced the pair, shouting at them. "You're under arrest! Put your hands up, or I won't be afraid to get a little messy!" You hollered at them, but only got a smirk in return. They rushed at you, and dodged all of your blows, causing you to click your tongue; but all of a sudden you came crashing down after tripping on a stray brick that fell from the nearby building. They rush in to finish the job before they were stopped by a sharp katana coming inches from your face behind you, you turn over to see a special task squad member. You..?

Scenario 2: (gang member/leader scenario)
You were busy keeping your territory safe from a enemy gang group, the fighting has been going on for awhile now. You've lost 3 men in this action, which was a higher amount than normal since everyone in your group was skilled at fighting, so this was a huge devastation for you to lose so many people who were like your family! After awhile, you had to quickly run into an alley once the battle had seized with you as the victor, since the cops had come with their special tools to take on any demons or people that came their way. You ran around the corner when WHAM, you came toppling over someone who laid on a pile of garbage in a small alley, they had beautiful blue hair and a mask that was slipping down to reveal prominent fangs. Their clothes had appeared to be ripped to shreds, and you could only guess what had happened, and now you had to figure out whether to help them or not. You..?

Scenario 3: (Make your own~~!)