•|• The Cute Bandmember •|•

•Basics•

Name: He looked up from plucking his guitar strings to form a new song when he heard your voice, so he took out one of his headphones. "Sorry, what?" Haruka asked with a mildly confused expression, he was busy playing so he didn't hear anything you had said to him. When he got the question he smiled and looked behind him to see his name tag on the front of the door to indicate it's his room. "You should've seen that walking in!" ( Haruka Fuyushima )

Age: He strummed lightly on his electric guitar, humming along to it in an attempt to create a song. "17..." Haruka said quietly. His mind seemed to be elsewhere as he played around with his guitar, before he suddenly had a little out burst as he made notes clash on accident when they weren't supposed to be that way. "Nope!! Nope, nope, nope!" The Japanese male yelled loudly, before his dad could be heard from the kitchen. "If you say anything like fûck, shît, motherfûcker, I swear to fûcking god you will go put money in the fûcking swear jar!!" ( 17 )

Sexuality: He groaned once he heard his dad start swearing at him, knowing it was because he probably just burned something in the kitchen, and that was coming true when he smelled the smoke coming from the kitchen. "I'd rather you not burn the kitchen down again, dad! Go put a dollar in the burn jar." Haruka yelled back with a grin, not getting up since he knew that his dad could handle himself pretty good anyway. ( Closeted gay )

Species: He looked up at you childishly with a grin, putting his fingers down to look like little fangs protruding from his mouth. "I'm a vampire! Rawr!" Haruka laughed cheerfully. The male flinched when he heard his dad come up to the doorway with his arms crossed, along with his apron that had some charcoal on it or something dark. Probably burned it again. "That was cringe as héll, you gotta do it like... rawr~.." His dad laughed as he growled sexily, brushing his hair back. ( Human )

Gender: When his dad had did that, he blushed profusely and scrambled to grab a pillow that was nearby, grabbing it with all his might and throwing the pillow to land directly on his dads face; his dad went crashing dramatically to the ground. "Haruka Fuyushima... put the guitar down right now." He ordered, his son instantly did as he was told and placed the guitar on its holder, knowing what was about to happen to him. ( Male )

•Appearance•

 (He's 5'6, and here's his guitar!)