His Maid: Her Soft Spot

[D/N] never felt as if she was the girl she was born as. When her breasts started growing in, she felt disgusted by the mounds of flesh. She hated the long dresses, the heels, and the corsets. She wanted so badly to wear a suit and tie, cut her hair short, and let her waist be free.

When she was seven, she found a pair of sharp scissors her father's butler used to trim his hair. One by one she cut off each fluffy curl that laid on her head. Her mother was furious, her father was disgusted, and his butler and her nanny were fired for carelessness.

"Why can't you act like a lady?"

"You're not a boy and never will be!"

"You make us sick!"

"I wish you were never born!"

Every day after she told her parents she didn't want to be a girl, they spouted these things towards her.

——————

"Lady Isabell, Lady [D/N] had torn her dresses, what shall we do?" The mother's maid questioned.

"Punishing her has become a chore. Give her a good beating until she understands."

[D/N] became older, and with her age, she became more spiteful. As a fifteen-year-old girl, who knew she was never meant to have had the breasts, the uterus, the delicate curves, she plotted the demise of her parents along with their countless servants.

She growled lowly to her darkened bedroom, bringing forth a demon woman who didn't realize the careless mistake she was about to make.

"Why, you're but a child!" She blurted, "whatever the case, what is it you desire from me, child?"

"Please, kill everyone in this household but me, and give me a body I can love!" [D/N] exclaimed.

"If you agree to the contract, your soul will be my supper, do you understand?"

Born a human, the demon woman adored children but died before she had her own. The sin she committed while alive was too atrocious for her to be welcomed into heaven. Now she lived eagerly taking souls of the innocent to be her meal, with a still-growing urge to raise and protect children.

"Yes! I don't care about the cost! Please!

"Alright, child. Where would you like our contract mark? The more visible, the stronger our connection."

A clawed finger ran down the side of [D/N]'s cheek.

"Put it on my inner wrist."

And like it was spoken, a symbol with odd markings and strange shapes was imprinted on [D/N]'s wrist. The demon woman picked up the [brunet/blond/etc.] gently and carried her outside.

"Lay here while I take care of them all, child."

The demon woman carelessly sashayed back into the manor the nobles lived in. She killed each one of them with a stab from her clawed fingertips into the jugular. She licked her fingers clean as she set the building ablaze and returned to [D/N].

"Now, what shall I do for your body, child?"

"Make me a boy!"

The demon's eyes widened and her plump lips turned into a frown.

"You tricked me! Vile child, you know that can't be done!"

The [E/C] eyes lower lid filled with salty tears.

"No. This can't be. Not even a demon can make me a boy?"

"Oh, child. Oh sweet, naïve, child. I cannot change what God has made. Even so, I will help you. I am in your service and shall be until the day you die. Master, what name shall I be called, and what body do you wish me to have?"

"Mallory, " [D/N] thought out loud. "Mallory Loveborne. How is that?"

"I quite like it, master. Now, what about my body?"

"Whatever you please, Mallory, as long as it looks human."

"As you wish, master. And what shall you be called?"

[D/N] thought for a long moment.

"[M/N] [L/N]."

——————
Picture of Mallory is above