A New Morning! Onward!

I'm going to use myself in this story. One of my OC names I use is named Amethyst. (it's my birth month stone and my favorite stone!)

Felicity's POV

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

*Smash*

I was tired of hearing that annoying little thing. I put the hammer down I had in my hand and smiled to my self for victory of my action just now. I skip to the bathroom and shower.

I get dressed for school and walk downstairs into the kitchen. "Hey Honey." My mom calls to me, "Your breakfast is still on the stove. Hurry up and make your plate so you can eat. I don't want you to be late." I smile. "Ok mom." I ate real quick and head out the door.

As I walk down the street to my school, I had a thought of calling my friend Amethyst. We grew close together, but I had to move north to Ontario, Canada. And Amethyst stays in Chicago. But Amethyst and I still communicate and we alternate visiting each other randomly.

Ring ring
*Picks up the phone*
A: Hello?

F: Hey Amethyst!

A: Hey BFFF!

Felicity's Mind: (she calls me BFFF to stand for Best Friend Felicity Frost. Amethyst started calling my name with Frost at the end for some reason cause it reminded her of this character from a book (Felicity14445 wink wink nudge nudge))

Back to the phone call:

F: How are you doing? How's Chicago?

A: Its been alright. I have to do a lot of work because of siblings lol

F: haha

A: Shush. AnyWayzz, since you called me, I wanted to tell you about my plans. I asked my teachers if I can get all next week's homework so I can do it while I'm away.

F: Did you just... Nevermind. But where are you going?

A: To your house.

F: Omg!!! Yay!!! When are you coming?!

A: I'm going to leave tonight after school so I can get there tomorrow Saturday morning.

F: Ok that's good. I'll talk to you later. I'm walking up to the school right now.

A: Ok. Ttyl. Bye

F: bye.

*Hangs up*