*+1+*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.
I picked up my phone and my screen read: 7:00 - last day of school 🥺🥺
I rolled out of bed an took my uniform, which consists of a red jumper with my school crest on the left and a knee-high plaid skirt, off the hanger. It's gonna be weird having to decide what to wear everyday... I'm gonna have to go clothes shopping when we get to Cali.
I walked out of my room. Hopefully, this wouldn't be my last time in that room since we're keeping the house in Dublin for when we come back to visit.

I jumped down the stairs (two steps at a time as usual), and walked into the kitchen.
In the kitchen was my brother, Tristan (18), my sister, Sophie (16), and my Mom.(My Dad had left for work earlier.)They were eating breakfast already since I'm always the one who wakes up last 😉.
After I had grabbed my breakfast, it was 8:30 and my sister and I were leaving for school which was to start at 8:40. My brother had left for school as he goes to a different one (all boys).

If you want me to include the last day of school, comment and I'll fill it in but for now I won't because it's prob gonna bore you 😘

When we got back from school, I found time to grab some lunch and after that we were off to the airport. I said goodbye to my house and the taxi rolled into our drive.
When we arrived at the airport, we went through security and stuff and then we went to duty free. My dad joined us at duty free and my mom went crazy buying all the discounted beauty products. My sister spent her time sitting in the seats in a mood because she really didn't want to leave Ireland and my brother and I went to the newsagents and stocked up on sweets.
Finally at 11pm, our flight was called and we boarded the plane. Our flight would be 15 hours long so we were due to arrive in LA at 6am in their timezone.
On the plane, I went on my phone and read for about 5 hours and feel asleep for the rest of the flight.
We landed in Lax at 6:30AM, Cali timezone and got a taxi to our house.
In order to get into the neighbourhood, we had to go through security and 2 gates.  We pulled up to our new home and it was massive, with another big house directly across from it and other houses spaced out one either side.

  We pulled up to our new home and it was massive, with another big house directly across from it and other houses spaced out one either side

The House

We got out of the car and met a woman who handed us the keys and paper work. After my parents talked to her for a while, we unlocked the massive door and saw a grand staircase. The kitchen was massive and there was multiple living rooms, including a cinema. There was a home gym and both an indoor and outdoor pool.
My room was really spacious and my stuff was already in it in boxes.
We spent the rest of the day exploring our new massive home and unpacking.

I know this chapter was kinda boring but in the next one, we'll be meeting our famous neighbours and going to school, where we find mikey😍
Would you prefer for the girl to be y/n or stick with Isabella ?