The Dream

Updated Oct 20, 2016
Hello my special readers I have finally started rewriting this story, I'm so disappointed 😔 in myself that I wanted this long to start but better late then never now on with the story.🤗😝😁

Sebastian's Pov

I sigh as I walk down the hall cracking my neck. If I wasn't a demon I would've died awhile ago because of those three humans. I swear on all that is unholy that I can't even take a break to admire a beautiful cat without that worthless cook blowing up something, that butter-fingered maid breaking all the china, or that simpleton of a gardener killing all the plants and flowers. I promise if they weren't so useful in defending the manor I would have been disposed of them. I continue to walk down the hall until I get to my room. Even though I don't need to sleep since I'm not human, I decided to rest my eyes and body to regain my bearings after this very stressful day. Then I started to do something I haven't done since I was alive......... I dreamed.

Dream world

I awoke laying down in a meadow of black roses. I say up to get a better look around when I saw a girl standing not to far from me. Since her back was to me all I saw was her waist length black hair, her pale skin and that she wore a night dress. When I went to stand on my feet she turned toward me, and at that moment it felt as if my unbeaten heart was once again given life. She had beautiful doe shaped eyes that seemed to shine even though the sun wasn't present. It felt like those stormy grey orbs pierced through me the second they looked in my direction. She had nice fair skin that was the same shade as porcelain, she had the kind of skin that I would love to mark with my sinful marks. Her lips were full and plump and seemed to be stuck in a pout, like she was denied something she desired. I continued to stare at her it seemed like my mind had went completely blank. " Hello what is your name and do you know where we are" she asked. It sounded as if her voice was taken from an angel. I felt myself not being able to speak, no matter how much I wanted to answer her. Who is this girl and why is she able to have such an affect on me? I must have been silent longer than I thought because she had a very curious face while asking, " Can you understand me?" "I am deeply sorry for not answering my lady it is just I am not accustomed to having such a beautiful woman such as yourself in my dreams" I said as I bowed with my hand over my heart. As I look up I see that her face is as red as a cherry. "W-well y-you d-d-didn't have to say s-sorry you did no-nothing wr-wrong " she stuttered while covering her face with her hands. Aww how cute it seems she is also as innocent and pure as an angel as well. I walked up to her and gently removed her hands from her face while saying,"Don't cover your face, if you do I won't be able to gaze into your lovely eyes." Before she was able to answer back I was awoken by a bell. It seems the young master has woken up earlier than usual, I wonder what is the problem. As I walked into his room he said, " Sebastian we have all been invited to a ball."

A/n: I am done with this chapter I hope you guys are able to see the changes I made. Until then stay special my readers 🤗🤗😘😘😍😍