#1 - Peter Pan - The Lost Girl

IMAGINE ONE

PETER PAN - THE LOST GIRL

--

When you landed, You could feel the soft grains beneath you, softening your fall. The air was salty - but fresh, A beach? You thought.

Shouts and laughter echoed through the forest in front of you, their loud footsteps rattling the twigs and the leaves.

The screams of joy were getting closer, something triggered in your mind - an instinct, and you ran the opposite way.

Dodging the trees, jumping over roots, your speed was incredible right now; considering you were lost, and you didn't know where you were. Hands grabbed your elbows roughly, causing your feet to slip.

You were face to face with a boy, his bright green eyes staring deeply at you as his hands tightly kept you standing.

"Hello there!" The boy said, mocking you. You frowned, standing up, but his grip on you never faltered.

"Where am I? Who are you?" You rushed out, glancing at the boys behind the boy; their sharp spears and dark cloaks stood out most.

"Did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter, Peter Pan." He grinned at you, dragging you to their camp. You were still confused, he didn't tell you where you were.

You were shoved onto a log, the rest of the boys running around camp. Peter walked over with a crossbow, snatching an apple before walking over to you.

"Lets play a game, sweetheart." Peter shoved the weapon in your hands, and threw the apple towards another boy; he had a long scar running down his face and he was extremely tall.

The boy placed the apple on his head, and smirked at you. You looked towards Peter, shaking your head. "I can't - I can't."

"All you have to do, is shoot the apple. Easy!" Peter shouted, then chanted "Shoot, Shoot."

By the time you got ready to aim, all the boys were chanting it. You aimed, You knew how to hold weapons, your father was a knight. But you wouldn't tell Peter that.

You quickly shot the apple, it falling a few feet away before you aimed at Peter's head quickly and pulled the trigger.

He was faster catching the arrow, he grinned at you. "Welcome our first Lost Girl!"