#2 - Captain Hook - The Lost Daughter

IMAGINE TWO

CAPTAIN HOOK - THE LOST DAUGHTER

--

        The waves crashed high against his ship, merely splashing the crew aboard. He had his arms crossed around his back, watching as Never land came in view, the island small. He smiled to himself, "We made it boys!" The crews cheers made him, Captain Hook, grin. 

        "Daddy!?" Your sweet voice rang in his ears, somehow, smiling more, he turned around and was greeted with his small daughter. Your un tamable curls framed your chubby face as your pink lips were tugged in a smile. Your bright, wide, blue - green eyes looked up at him. "Are we d'ere yet?" He chuckled at your words, picking you up in his arms. 

        "We're close, my little pirate." 

        Suddenly, the wind became stronger, pushing the ship into sharp waves. Everyone on the ship stumbled, grasping anything they could to stay steady. Numerous shouts echoed through the floorboards, Captain Hook held you tighter in his arms, your little self shaking. 

        The storm suddenly disappeared, the waves became calm and the sun shined down on them. In the distance, there was Peter Pan, flying towards them.

        Your father shouted, you didn't understand him. He put you down, yelling 'weapons'. You wandered down the steps, giggling at the boy standing in front of you.

        "Hello, sweetheart." He had a nice voice, making you giggle even more, stretching your arms out.

        "Peter Pan!" Your fathers voice was angry, furious! You frowned at him, why was he being mean?

        "Hello, Captain! What a nice daughter you have here, huh?" Peter grinned wickedly at him, you not noticing.

        "Are you P'weter P'wan?" Your weren't able to prnounce his name properely making him smile. 

        "Yes, I am."

        You were so confused, why were they both giving mean stares. You tried to jump out of Peter's hold, but he dug his nails into your arms, causing you to cry out. "Daddy! Help me!"

        You struggled, tears flowing freely down your face as you shook. Suddenly, you were flying, flying away from Daddy.

        Your screams, pleads became quieter and quieter as you were distanced away. "Daddy!" 

        And that was the last time your saw him, for a long time. 

        Killian jumped, his eyes blinking rapidly. Emma stood infront of him, waving. "Jones! Jones!"

        He looked into her eyes, seeing the exact same green his daughters had. "Yes?" 

        "We have to keep moving, we're wasting time." And with that, they were off exploring in the forest, trying to find Henry. Suddenly, Snow's shouts were leading them elsewhere.

        In front of Killian and Emma, was a stranger, You. Holding a sharp sword to Snow's throat.

        Your dark curls cascaded down your back, your skin covered by dirt, contrasting your beautiful blue - green eyes.

You looked back, your eyes widening at the sight. Dropping your sword, you stood there. Staring at him. He was frozen as well, he hasn't seen you in years. 

        The silence was broken, your sweet soft voice still intact, just like he remembered. "Daddy?" You were close to tears, right there, right in front of you was your father. You ran up to him, hugging him tightly. Tears falling down your face. "Oh, daddy." You cried.

        "(Y/N)?" He whispered in shock, tears welling up in his eyes.

        The others around you were shocked, Killian had a daughter? In Never land?

        "Everyone, meet my daughter. (Y/N) Hook." He smiled proudly.