lets get it

Tony walks over to you on the bed kisses you passionately. He runs his fingers down your body and removes your shirt. He starts kissing your neck. The feeling of his kisses on your neck makes a shiver go down your spine.  He starts taking your shorts off, as you remove the towel off his waist. He kisses you going down your body giving you hickeys everywhere. He removes your panties and bra. After he starts sucking and licking your clit. You then very fast throw him to the bed and start moving your hand up and down his dick. While sucking his dick. He lets out a few soft moans. He grabs your hair and move your head up and down. After a while he throws you on top of him. He inserts his dick in you . You move up and down letting out some moans here and there. He starts grabbing your ass. You lean in to kiss him. As you kiss he flips you over back onto the bed and  starts going faster inside of you until he says Ima bout to cu- then you feel a little something warm inside of you. You guys then cuddle up on the bed. 

In the moment you could help to think "Was I good enough for him?" "was I bad" "I've had sex before but was I good enough"

"you good baby" Tony ask

"yea" alyssa says

"you sure"

" Its just I don't feel like I was good enough for you" 

" Babe of course you were good, matter fact you were amazing, I've never in my life had sex like that" tony says

You both fall asleep cuddled up

you go downstairs with addison sitting with ondreaz on the couch

you go downstairs with addison sitting with ondreaz on the couch. You walk into the kitchen and make eggs and pancakes (for everyone in the hype house obviously)when addison walks in.

"Hey adi"

"Hey lyss"

Ad:Whatcha doing? 

Al: Making pancakes for everyone and eggs

Ad: Cool so was it good?

Al: was what good?

Ad: *whispers* The sex?

Al: you could hear us

Ad: I mean yea

AL: Ill tell you later 

Ad: ok

Ad: So have you told tony how you leave to go back to new York in 2 days

al: Omg ! Addison I totally forgot

ad: You better tell him . You guys need to figure out if you guys are doing long distance or what

Al:Ok I will

Ad: you only have today and tomorrow and then your flight leaves the next morning at 6:30 am

Al:okay ill miss you not our final goodbye though

Ad:ill miss you too

Later that night

"Can we talk tony"

Tony walks to sit next to you on the bed 

"Whats up"

What will tony think ? How will he respond ..........

Thanks for 400 reads everyone. Im trying my best to write everyday and post. At the moment im doing good but somedays I might just feel like not writing or I just can't I hope you guys understand. Thank you for all the support you guys give me. Btw I need ideas so you have any let me know.