Jai Bajarangabali clash with Rajinikanth's Lingaa

Jai Bajarangabali starring Krishna Ajay Rao, Sindhu is all set to release in theaters all around the state on Friday December 12, which it is likely to clash against Tamil Superstar Lingaa on same day. Krishna Ajay Rao is most popular for lover boy and romantic entertainers, he will be seen in a full length action avatar for the first time in Jai Bajarangabali. It is being directed by Ravi Varma Gubbi and produced by ST Vijay Paulraj.

According to sources, Jai Bajarangabali was postponed initial release date for several times due to various reason, but finally it was slated to hit the silver screens on Friday. Sindhu Loknath is going to play a role of a girl from Malaysia, who will be visiting her home country. She has don't known about the laws of the country and trapped in a difficult situation.

Lingaa is much awaited movie of this year in South India, which it was all set to come out on Friday features Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead and directed by KS Ravi Kumar with AR Rahman composing music.

The Article of original source at http://www.bangalorewishesh.com/entertainment-movies-films/374-show-biz/37093-jai-bajarangabali-clash-with-rajinikanth-s-lingaa.html