•|• Convicted Prisoner •|•

•Basics•

Name: The man walked in and sat on the nearby chair in front of you, crossing his arms across his chest with a lopsided smile that would make most people swoon. "Ash Lafayette, at your service!"

Age: Ash laughed and combed some of his hair back with his fingers, getting close to you by leaning on the table with his elbow. "Don't worry... I'm of age.~" He winked. (He's 19, almost 20)

Sexuality: He shrugged and leaned back into his chair. "That depends, who's asking?"  (Pansexual)

Species: "I would say I'm something out of this world, but that's something I can make YOU feel!" Ash cooed, reaching out and caressing your arm, slowly reaching down to your back pocket where your phone is without you noticing. (Human)

Gender: He jerked back away from you after grabbing your phone, blinking in shock at you. "I... I don't have boobs, do I..?" (Male)

•Appearance•

(He's 5'11)

Piercings:

Nationality: "Well

Nationality: "Well... ever heard about the language of love?" Ash licked his lips seductively, flashing a bright smile closed eye smile. (French)

•Background info•

Strengths: An old cop came into the room to check on you, noticing the phone in Ash's hand. "Do we need to handcuff you every visit?!" He bellowed, placing the metal cuffs on Ash and attaching it to the table via a rope. (He's very charismatic, a true born leader, and is very good at fighting as he's very agile and flexible. He's knowledgeable in poisons, and can make people distracted very easily!)