3. Aladin Time y'all (he let me vibe again)

"🅳🅾 🆈🅾🆄 🆃🆁🆄🆂🆃 🅼🅴?" He said an held his hand out. I half expected that thing that happened to Alastor when he offered a deal to Charlie, but nothing happened. I shrugged and attempted to shake his hand. "🅼🅰🅺🅴 🅐 🅵🅸🆂🆃." "Oh oops." I didn't hesitate because 1, it's not a deal, 2, I honestly trust this fucker with my life ngl, and 3 he's hot and like 80% times hot people are nice people. Oh you don't believe me?

Costas Mandylor?Keanu Reeves??Cary Elwes???Mark Fishbach????Charlie?????

"🅴🅴🅴🆇🅲🅴🅻🅻🅴🅽🆃..." he said with a huge grin. Lol this dude. Love the charisma like tf. "🅽🅾🆆, 🅟🅘🅒🅚 🅐🅝🅨 🅶🅰🅼🅴," he said and rested his hand on my left shoulder and walked me back over to the computer; he had forced me out of the play area earlier. A feeling ran up my arms, making my spidy senses tingle. How can he touch me? I have to let it slide. I clicked through the selection, which also seemed to glitch out whenever I touched it, back to fnaf1. I was on fnaf1 when I looked away, right?

"Should I load the night?"
"🆈🅴🆂."
I did as he said and read through the instructions. This is literally a dream. Playing VIRTUAL REALITY FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S on your FAVORITE GAME with your FAVORITE CHARACTER, like, when is billy the puppet showing up???? Lol. He rides down the hallway on his litol tricycle. Well maybe not litol because ffs turns out he's 4'9.

//-upload-file-02.

Lmao he's older than me too

Lmao he's older than me too. But I'm taller so ha ha get dunked on kid.

"🅐🅛🅡🅘🅖🅗🅣 , 🅸'🅼 🅶🅾🅽🅽🅰 🅶🅾 🅑🅔🅗🅘🅝🅓 🆃🅷🅴 🆂🅲🅴🅽🅴🆂 🅷🅴🆁🅴..." I turned around and found no Glitchboy.

"WHERE TF U WENT" I yelled. No i didn't I said "Uh, where's 'off the scenes'?" He didn't respond. I picked up the phone and held it to my ear. I mean I know it doesn't do anything but I want to feel like I'm really there. God I wish I could meet Scott in real life. I'd gib him de bigg hugg. Bonnie was already fucking around in the tables. I leaned to my left to peer down the hallway that occasionally lit up with flickers. Jesus, this place looks like the Roblox game but on crack. I leaned to my right and was able to see the false wall that they had that originally covered up the hallways. ....what?

If I'm here about to die, why can't they just.... close the false walls??? Whatever, Chica's in the table ocean with Bonnie now. I flipped to Foxy to see him doing the Natsuki neck thing. Fuck! He almost got me. Had I waited any-

DING DONG BING BOOOOOOONNNGGGG

I shrieked and covered my face with my arms. "🅳🅴🅰🆁, 🅸🆃🆂 🅹🆄🆂🆃 🆃🅷🅴 🅐🅛🅐🅡🅜....." Glitch said. I huffed a sigh, turned around and kinda glared at him. "Really?" "🆆🅷🅰🆃 🆆🅾🆄🅻🅳 🆈🅾🆄 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🆁🅰🆃🅷🅴🆁 🅵🅾🆇🆈 🅲🅾🅼🅴 🅶🅴🆃 🆈🅾🆄?" I shook my head and cranked the box, to get a Nightmarrione figurine. "Aaawww!!!! She's so freaking scary!!!! I love it..."

"🅷🅼🅿🅷, 🅳🅾🅽🆃 🅷🅾🅻🅳 🅸🆃 🆃🅾🅾 🅲🅻🅾🆂🅴 🆃🅾 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅵🅰🅲🅴." Yeah I forgot you can eat this bastard too. I almost wanted to do it but naw I don't have pika.

"🅳🅾 🆈🅾🆄 🅻🅸🅺🅴 🅑🅔🅘🅝🅖 🅐🅑🅛🅔 🆃🅾 🆉🅾🅾🅼 🆃🅷🆁🅾🆄🅶🅷 🅶🅰🅼🅴🆂 🅻🅸🅺🅴 🆃🅷🅰🆃?" Glitch seemed worried with what I'd say. "Oh, yeah. But maybe next time say when you're gonna flip the time like that, I almost shi- uhh, are you okay with swearing?" I said, still focused on the figure. Weird shoulders like holy shit girl you have that weird disease where by the time you're like 90 70% of your body has been turned into bone?

He chuckled. "🅟🅕🅕🅕, 🅞🅕 🅲🅾🆄🆁🆂🅴 🅸🅐🅜! 🆈🅾🆄 🅺🅽🅾🆆 🅷🅾🆆 🅼🅰🅽🆈 🅟🅔🅞🅟🅛🅔 🅵🆁🅾🅼 🅐🅡🅞🅤🅝🅓 🆃🅷🅴 🆆🅾🆁🅻🅳 🆂🅰🆈 🅵🆄🅲🅺 🅐 🅳🅰🆈 🅹🆄🆂🆃 🅟🅛🅐🅨🅘🅝🅖 🅞🅝🅔 🅽🅸🅶🅷🆃?" I laughed, recalling how Eddie VR reacts to even the slightest movement in this game. "I guess you're right. I wonder why everybody hates you so much, you're a cool dude," I said and pressed the continue button. "🅼🅴🅷, 🆄🅷🅷, 🅹🆄🆂🆃 🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🅸🅼🅿🆁🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾🅽🆂, 🅸 🅶🆄🅴🆂🆂, 🅷🆄🅷🆄🅷..." he obviously was hiding something. Whatever, I shook his hand saying I trust him,

So that's what I'll do.