Not Your Friend!?

Author POV

Shigaraki turned towards Deku. "We actually have another mission for you... We believe you've gotten strong enough for it so... Deku, we want you to kill All Might." Deku smiled maniacally at this new information. "Will do Shigaraki!" Deku quickly went to put on his civilian clothes. "Why do you need those?" Toga asked, "Because I know him on a 'personal' level. Since he trusts me, I can act like its just a hangout and catch him off guard when he's in his weak form!" Deku let out a low chuckle that made even Shigaraki cringe. "Well, I'm off!" He ran out of the bar, heading towards the beach. On the way, he texted All Might, telling him to meet him at the cave. A few months ago, He and All Might were wandering the beach together, talking about Deku's 'Future as the symbol of peace' and came across a small cave on the outskirts of the sand. Deku reached the cave and sat down silently, waiting for his "role model" to show up. As he was thinking of different plans to kill him, All Might walked in the cave. "Hello Young Midoriya! What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" All Might asked, "W-well All M-Might! I wanted to ask you a few questions about O-One-For-All..." Deku trailed off. "What are you worried about Midoriya?" Before he could even think, Deku was behind him. "Not much All Might-Kun" Deku replied before stabbing a knife into All Might's stomach, All might coughed up blood, more than usual anyway... "M-Midoriya???" Was all he could say before  he was encased by the darkness known as death. Deku smiled and chuckled quietly as to not draw attention. He picked up his knife before chopping All Mights head off, "I think All-For-One would like this little 'present' I got for him!" Deku laughed and set the head aside. He then proceeded to grab All Mights body towards a hole he had created earlier in the day. After he put the body inside, he put sand and rocks over it. As he went to grab his bag, he said, "Oh! I almost forgot!" He lifted white roses from his backpack before walking over to the head. He used his fingers to paint All Might's blood on the roses. "Enjoy your stay Sensei" He whispered as he set the now red roses atop All Mights "grave" Deku then walked away, grabbing the head along the way, never looking back. 

As Deku walked back towards the league, he ran into some of his "friends" from school. "Deku! Are you alright!? Are you hurt? You're covered in blood???" Uraraka felt like fainting. "Umm, yeah... I was... training too hard and you all know when I train, I tend to get hurt... It's nothing that I can't handle though!" He said rubbing the back of his head. I completely forgot I was covered in blood! They all seemed to believe it accept for one person, Bakugo, of course Deku noticed how Bakugo's reaction didn't seem very satisfied. "Nerd! I know your lying! What did you do!?" Bakugo shouted, "I don't know what you're-" "CUT THE BULLCRAP NERD!" Deku looked down his bangs covering his eyes. "Why would I tell you?" Deku asked abruptly. "Midoriya, what are you-?" Iida was cut off by Bakugo shouting once again, "WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?" Deku let out a maniacal laugh that sent chills up their spines, "I'll naver tell you! You're not! AND NEVER WILL BE MY FRIEND!" Deku smiled before walking back to the league, leaving all of his classmates shaken. What happened to you Deku?

Thankyou again for reading my friends! Hope you enjoyed! ~Author-Chan