My Oh My

{ possible nsfw content }

Ryan refused to sleep in his car yet another night, it was getting ridiculous. It was a small space and he decided he'd stay in his bed. Carter could squeeze into his own bed with Tree. Surely it wouldn't be that hard. She could just stay at home in her own bed but her bedroom was still technically a crime scene.

The room was dark and Ryan was facing the wall. Tree had her head rested against Carters shoulder, her face snuggled into the side of his neck. The light hadn't been off that long but Ryan's breathing was heavier so Tree assumed he was sleeping.

Carter seemed to be asleep too, though Tree wasn't really feeling tired. She lifted her head slowly and looked over at Ryan's bed. It was hard to see since it was so dark, but her blue hues landed on Carters face. A smile hitting her lips before she leant down and pressed soft kisses along his cheek, stopping when her lips were next to his ear. "Wake up." She whispered and Carter grumbled a little. "I'm not tired.." She began to fiddle with his hair.

"You're not?" Carter spoke in a tired tone, it was almost completely inaudible.

"I'm not." She replied before pressing her lips against his jawline.

Carter realised what she wanted and instantly he felt more awake, his eyes widening, she was about to move the kisses down to his neck when he pushed her back gently. "What about Ryan?"

"You're thinking about Ryan right now?" Tree rose an eyebrow, knowing exactly what he meant. But she didn't care.

"No, I mean he's right over-.." Carter was cut off by her lips pressing against his, instantly he moved his lips back against hers. Carters arm moved over, sliding around her waist as he pulled her a little closer.

Tree moved so she was now hovering over him, not breaking the kiss. His hands sliding up her sides, his hands now touching the exposed skin on her hips. Her shirt had ridden up, not that it was covering much to begin with. She'd brought some of her own clothes over when she decided to stay another night, her shirt was tight to her body. Carter had noticed beforehand but didn't comment.

"We can't." Carter muttered against her lips, not being able to help the smile curving at the corners of his lips.

The blonde smirked at his words, now moving her leg over so she was straddling him, his hands had instantly moved to grip her hips automatically.

"We can't?" She leant down close to his lips, glancing over at Ryan for a moment. He was still facing away from them and it was dark. Surely it would be fine as long as they were quiet. Her eyes going back to Carter.

"Maybe just a little bit.." Carter chuckled softly, leaning up to kiss her but she moved back so he wasn't able to reach.

"Be quiet." Tree whispered and Carter went to speak but Tree gently moved her hips, grinding against him. A small groan leaving his lips unexpectedly. Instantly a giggle left Tree's lips; her hand moving up and covering his mouth. His cheeks warming up, he wasn't expecting her actions.

Her eyes went down to his face, slowly she moved her hand from his mouth and instead pressed her lips against his. His hands gripping her hips as the kiss got a little deeper, her hips moving again causing his fingers to dig into her sides a little. This only encouraged her more, she pulled away from the kiss before moving her lips down; she pressed them against the side of his neck.

Carter was getting worked up, his fingers now moving down and gripping the bottom of her shirt. He began to pull it up when Tree moved her hands down and stopped him.

"No. What if he looks over?" She whispered, at least their bottom halves were covered by a blanket.

"Are you joking?" Carter breathed out, his fingers running up the back of her shirt as the two spoke.

"Nope." She spoke softly before her lips pushed back against the side of his neck, by this point it would just be cruel not to have sex with him.

Carters breathing was a little shaky, each kiss she pressed to his neck he got more and more turned on. He now completely forgot Ryan was even there. He decided that she wasn't the only one who could be a tease in this situation. He moved his hand down the side of her body slowly, his hand sliding between her legs; over her pyjama shorts. Pushing his fingers against her.

Tree let out a gasp against his neck, definitely not expecting the sudden wave of pleasure washing over her. A smirk hit Carters lips at her reaction, two could play at that game.

Finally she kissed back up his neck, her lips now pressing against his. He kissed her back with more passion than before, it didn't take long before the kiss was heated. His fingers pushing back against her, she let out a soft moan against his lips, moving her hips so she pushed against his hand.

"Worst sleepover ever." Ryan suddenly spoke, causing the two of them to freeze on the spot.