✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ( prologue! ) *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

zero | helen troy!

third-person pov

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HELEN TROY always knew she was special, she had always had the superpower of getting what she wanted with just asking. It came in handy when she wanted a new toy or another sweet, and of course, her daddy would always be there to spoil her rotten. Until he wasn't. And it was her fault. That's when Helen decided she did not have a superpower, she had a curse. Those years were the worst in her life, having to run away from her past, and learning the hard way what she really was. A demigod. She would "ask" people on her way for money and food, but when they started to ask too many questions, she'd run for the hills.

That was until she met her saviors. Luke, Thalia, Annabeth and Grover were on their way to Camp Half-Blood when they saw her in one of her "borrows". They decided they were already on their route to camp, what was another half-blood? Wrong.

Turns out 4 demigods and a satyr attract way too much attention. And too much attention equals monsters everywhere. Cyclops, Furies and other creatures from the underworld chasing them all the way to camp. That's when Helen's second life tragedy occurred. Thalia had wanted to buy them time while the others runner for the safety the camp provided- but instead ended up giving up her life for them. Zeus, Thalia's father, taking pity upon his daughter turned her body into a pine tree that protected the camp, saving the other demigods from suffering the same fate she had.

But, then again, Helen couldn't forgive herself, her thoughts wandered to the what if's. What if they had stayed and fight with her? What if they had all made a run for it? But it was futile now, her friend was dead, like her father, and there was nothing she could do.

So instead, she trained. She trained and she trained, not stopping until she was on the verge of passing out. She had vowed that she would not let anyone else she cared about die. But even though she tried, the only thing she was really good at, was with her dagger. When her mother claimed her, everybody said it made sense.

Her mother was Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, not of fighting and sparring. Know everybody expected her to sit still and look pretty, to care about her hair more than weapons. All that did was rile her up. She would prove everybody at camp that the children of Aphrodite were not as useless as she thought, she just needed a quest. So when Chiron offered her that chance, to go undercover to a private school with her friend Grover to keep an eye on a certain powerful demigod, she did not hesitate. Boy, had she known how much her fate would change from that point onward.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

author's note!

Hi! I hope you all like my ( very short, and for that I am sorry ) epigraph, with some luck, I will be posting the first real chapter soon. If you have any ideas or thoughts on my book, feel free to comment constructive criticism! I would also like to say that this is my first book, so thank you all for reading!