𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*( chapter 3! )*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

three | grover unexpectedly loses his pants

third-person pov

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AS SOON AS THEY STEPPED OUT OF THE GREYHOUND, Percy escaped.

Sure, Helen understood, he was freaked out by Grover incessant muttering about his soon-to-be death, but that was no reason to escape. To break his promise.

When they got out of the Greyhound, Grover's blader seemed about to explode, as he ran to the first bathroom he saw. So now it was only Percy and Helen.

When Percy acted really tired and weak and practically begged Helen for her to buy him water, Helen felt her heart skip a beat, and not for the right reasons. She didn't stop and think it was all an act, their encounter with the Fates still fresh in her mind.

But, as soon as she arrived at the spot she left him with the bottle of water he had so begged for, he was gone. Disappeared. Puff. As she saw Grover, also, walk out of the bathroom, without Percy, might she add, Helen's mind went blank for a second.

Then she started to run out of the station as fast as she could, feeling Grover hot on her feet. But nothing. They had lost Percy, and Helen could on mumble a "Shee-it.'

Then, she turned frantically towards Grover, who also had a scared look on his face. Helen watched as his eyes welled up with tears and his face changed from scared to helplessness.

" I failed again. I failed again. Why do I have to fail? There are monsters out there and he doesn't know about himself, what if he-" Grover couldn't finish the thought before he a combination of a sob and a bleat came out of his mouth.

Helen grabbed him by the arms and looked at him right in the eye before saying, "Grover, you haven't failed. Percy escaped, he probably went home, and that's good! Because Chiron said it would be better if he stayed there for the summer."

"But the Fates, Hel! We just saw them, and there were staring at Percy while they snipped the cord! That's not a coincidence! What if something happens to him!" Grover was bear hysterics, waving his arms as he spoke, very loudly, might she add.

Helen was stuck there, almost forgetting their encounter with the Fates. He's right, Helen thought, what if Percy dies a horrible death on his way to his house? Or throughout the summer?. Helen sighed, "We'll iris message Chiron first, I don't want him to think I disobeyed him."

Grover lighted up like a Christmas tree, "Thank you, Hel! We gotta look for him and take him to camp, do you know where he lives?"

Helen did a double-take, "You don't know where he lives?"