Prologue

Jimin's family always fail on picking partners. Most of his great grandparents are single parents. Their spouses cheated, left them alone nor destiny isn't with them.

One day, his grandmother saw a magic cloth on the woods. The cloth has oceanic-like color. It looks like a sea with waves. She shows the cloth to her friends but they can only see an ordinary red cloth. But only one guy can also see the beauty of the cloth which become her husband.

She become pregnant with his child and after a few months, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. They used the magic cloth to hold their baby and the cloth suddenly turned into red on their sight. But for the baby, it is oceanic blue.

The baby grew and married a woman. The woman can also see the oceanic blue color of the cloth.

They did the same with their first and only child, Park Jimin. Now, Jimin is the one who can only see the true beauty of the cloth

~*~

As Jimin hold the scarf, he is obviously attracted to someone. They only use the scarf to find someone. It is cherished and protected by their family.

He wore the scarf and looked at the mirror. "I'm going to make it sure before I make a move and end up crying" he said and ran his finger to his hair.

He went outside his room and his parents saw him. "You're wearing that scarf. Are you attracted to someone?" his mother asked.

"Yes. I'm going to make it sure if we're really soulmates" he said.

"My baby boy is now a big boy" his mother said.

"Mom, don't baby me that much" Jimin said and smiles.

"Okay, good luck! I hope that she's the one!" his mother cheered for him.

Jimin is the only child of the family and his father is also the only child. Jimin's obviously their only heir to continue their blood line.

He is going to meet up with Min Yoonji, a charismatic, social media star, famous, friendly, and smart girl. She have a lot of potentials but she chose the arts course due to her love for art.

She is Jimin's classmate and they're close friends. Although, they're close. Yoonji never mentioned about her family to him. So, Jimin doesn't have any idea that she have a twin brother, Yoongi.

Yoongi is the opposite of Yoonji. He's an introvert, limited friends, quiet, and socially inept. People's first impression to him is always cold, rude, and other negative descriptions.

Jimin arrived on the café where he's going to meet Yoonji. He waited for a few minutes and Yoonji arrived.

"Hi, Jimin" she said with a smile.

"Oh, hi--"

"Am I late?" she asked.

"No, you're just on time. Have a seat" he said and Yoonji sat.

"You're wearing a nice scarf, huh?" Yoonji said.

Jimin's heart beat faster than before. She saw the true color? Jimin thought.

"Oh, really? It looks like an ocean, right?" Jimin said.

"Ocean? It's color red?" Yoonji said.

Jimin's happy bar instantly dropped. She saw the wrong color which means they're not meant to be.

"Dumbass, that's blue" a guy said.

Jimin and Yoonji looked at the guy. He's standing behind Yoonji with cold, emotionless eyes, a lollipop in his mouth while his arms crossed.

"Oppa--"

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'm meeting up with my friend. Park Jimin, don't make my sister cry and by the way, nice scarf" he said and sat on the chair behind Yoonji and acted like nothing happened.

"Sister? Is that your--"

"He's my twin brother. I'm sorry for surprising you, I never mentioned him before to you" Yoonji said.

Jimin's mind went blank. That rude cold guy saw the right color which means... that guy is his soulmate.