The Tourture

The answer is Sherlock Holmes. There are graphics descriptions of torture in this. Not for the faint of heart. *** these stars are the start of the torture.
Peter P.O.V.
After I wake up for the third time, I notice I am back in the first room I was in. This time there are some new things in the room. There is a silver cart with a bunch of torture like tools, and there is a fire in the corner of the room. The man walks out from the shadows. Again.

"What is with you and dramatic entrances involving shadows?" I knew the instant the words came out of my mouth that I was in trouble.

"You will get it for that statement." The man walks closer to me (I need a name for him. How about Jacob?). I whimper and shy away from him.

He picks up one of the torture tools and walks closer to me. I try and move away from him, but the chains on my ankles prevent me from moving away any more.

*** 'Jacob' walks over with a small blade in his hand. He runs the blade down my skin creating a shallow cut on my arm. He continues this until my arms are littered with cuts that are all different shapes and sizes. He then goes back and puts the knife down. I see him put on fire proof gloves and walk to the fire in the corner of the room. He reaches into the fire and pulls out a brand. I start to whimper because I know what is coming. I remember this from the last time I was here. 'Jacob' walks back over to me with the brand. As soon as the brand hits my skin, I can feel the pain wash over me like a tidal wave of agony. I can feel the vibrations in my throat from my screaming, but the pain is so intense that I can only hear the burning of my skin and smell the scent of burning flesh. Just as I am about to pass out 'Jacob' takes the brand off my skin. I cry out in relief, and wince as the sound pushes its way out of my abused throat. My relief vanishes instantly when I see 'Jacob' come back over with a hammer in his hand. He lifts the hammer up and brings it down hard on my left knee and then he does the same thing to my right knee. He moves on to my arms, but I don't feel anything else because the pain has become too much. Finally, I get relief as a wave of darkness passes over me, and I welcome unconsciousness. ***

When I wake up again, I look around to make sure I am alone. Once I know I'm alone, I let tears slip out of my eyes. I let out silent whimpers as my injuries throb. I think about my dad and my Mama Spider. I just want to be home.

That night I fall asleep without passing out.

This one was longer. I have entered this book for multiple awards, and I am hoping to get at least one. Thank you guys for all the support.

What is the first thing said in Captain America: Winter Soldier?