A/N

First of I like to mention That a sadly do not own the PJ series or the HOO series. Or the BNHA series. So sad I know.

I hope to mostly write this story In a 1st POV mainly, sense I believe Im best at writing in first POV.

This Idea also came to me randomly when I found out it was canon that kaminari had Dyslexia and ADHD. I just ended up rolling with it to be honest.

Quick note. (Scroll past this if you have not read the burning maze from the trials of apollo)

Jason is alive in this story and this basically takes place a few months after the Giant war.

This book also came out before "Tower of nero" So if this might have some plot holes if you are reading this in the future.

At the point of writing this I have still not watched season 4 of BNHA. So please bare with me if there are some plot holes again.

Most if the story will be in Kaminari's POV, Percys, and 3rd POV. Though it will still vary. Also I will try not to change POV's mid chapter.

Also I apologize if any of the characters sound out of character. Im not the best at writing in character for a character I didn't make

Anyways now that that's out of the way. Please enjoy the story!

April-13-2020
Cassie

A/N
Oct-12-2020
Tower of nero is out. I have yet to read it. So some things may be off. Again Sorry. Also Of characters sound OOC. Im very sorry. Im not the best at writing in character characters

A/N
Jan/12/22
No im not dead. Yes its been a while. I swear I will get a chapter up I promise. I still have not read tower of Nero out of laziness. And I am half way through season 5 of MHA. If you want more consistent updates for fanfics (lol. Not really. Two updates in a month. I am bad at this) go check out my ao3 account.