1 • Coming Out

Carlos' P.O.V

"Hey guys?"I ask my friends and they all turn towards me, this is awkward."I-I-"I began."Carlos whatever you need to tell us it'll be okay. We'll always accept you."My closest friend, Evie smiled and the other 2 nodded, agreeing with Evie."Well then, I'm gay."I turned away waiting to be called a fag but I felt 6 arms wrap around me hugging me."Is that what you're nervous about? Jay is gay too! He told me."Mal smiled."He used to like Gil."Evie laughed."Thats not funny."Jay groaned.

"What's funny is that he rejected you and you're feelings went straight towards Harry."Mal smirked."I still like Harry."Jay crossed his arms."Omg! Are you going to go back to Isle of the Lost to get you're true love to fall in love with you!"Evie acted like she was in a romantic movie."Shut up."Jay groaned."Leave him alone girls."Ben said coming into Evie and Mal's room."Hey Carlos!"Ben smiled at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach."Oh hi."I smiled back at him trying not to act suspicious."So, Carlos finally came out to us!"Evie squealed."Finally? Even I've known he's gay and he hasn't told me yet."Ben laughed at Evie squealing.

"How'd you know?"I asked confused."How could I not? You're always checking boys out."Ben laughed."Same ol' Ben."Mal rolled her eyes."How's Audrey?"Evie suddenly asked."She came out as bisexual to her parents and their okay with it."Ben turned towards Evie."Great! Who's the lucky guy/girl that made her bisexual?"Evie asked getting her mirror out of her makeup bag."It was either Lonnie or Jane."Ben answered Evie's question."Thats quite a shock."I laughed."It really is, Aurora and Prince Charming's daughter, dating a girl? How could she!"Mal pretended to act sad."Very funny, Mal."Jay said as Evie was doing putting his hair into a bun.

"You do the perfect buns."Mal said to Evie."Thank you very much Mal. It means a lot."Evie smiled at her friend."You're welcome."Mal had butterflies in her stomach but she liked Ben. Not Evie, what is this feeling?"Mal?"I asked her and snapped her back into reality."Yes?"She smiled at me."You kind of...zoned out."I told her."Oh it was nothing! Don't worry about me!"Mal smiled getting her spell book."I thought I told you to put that in the museum missy!"Evie acted all bossy."You didn't put you're mirror in the museum."Mal replied."I said I was going to put it in the museum tomorrow!"Evie groaned.

"You girls stop fighting."Ben laughed."Yeah! You guys are friends, perfect friends. Everyone wants to be friends like y'all."Jay laughed. I don't want us to be just friends. Mal thought.