‣ weekly emerald | h&m

background music starts to play as the currently white frame slowly shows a difference of color

well really, just a person holding
cards appears as the music continues.

MC SEOLHYUN :: well hello there, this
is mc seolhyun speaking. how may i help you?

PD :: *gestures at the cards from behind the camera*

MC SEOLHYUN :: sorry, but i wasn't about to great the people with 'hey hey hey!'

PD :: *sighs*

MC SEOLHYUN :: anyway... today is the first and possibly the last episode of Emerald's rip off-

the screen goes black for a second before seolhyun appears again.

MC SEOLHYUN :: today we have some very special guests! ones that made people realize that Emerald isn't just an acting company.

some muffled laughter can be
heard from the corner.

MC SEOLHYUN :: *chuckles* okay let's welcome our guests, H&M.

MC SEOLHYUN :: fyi it's not the clothing brand.

the camera pans to the two girls, following them as they walked to join seolhyun.

MC SEOLHYUN :: welcome, girls! please introduce yourself.

H&M :: heaven's dual angels, hi! we are H&M!

MC SEOLHYUN :: more like devils

IM MISUN :: seolhyun, are you sure you're the one that should be saying that?

hyesu laughs quietly.

MC SEOLHYUN :: i- *stutters* okay, so you guys recently debuted, right? can you explain your album to the people.

IM MISUN :: well, it's a single album with our title track, i'm your girl, and two other songs.

MC SEOLHYUN :: and what type of song is it?

IM MISUN :: the song is in the relm of soft edm and r&b.

MC SEOLHYUN :: ah. also, i was looking at the lyrics the other day and may i ask what you were trying to express?

CHOI HYESU :: the lyrics are about the confusion over where you are with your significant other.

seolhyun nods and is quiet for a moment, which lands the other two to just stare.

suddenly, seolhyun claps.

MC SEOLHYUN :: okay now that the info portion is over, shall we get into the fun?