prologue/warning

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This book has bloody scenes unfit for children under 13 and that subjects that my trigger some people. If you are sensitive to any subjects warned about in the description please don't read this book or proceed this book with caution.

_______________________________________

In a dark room all alone was a single girl tied to a experiment table. A young girl, no older than 15, was shaking, seemingly terrified. Scratch that, she is terrified. She looks around her to see several people in white lab coats stand around a silver cart with tools on it. The scientists proceed to approach the scared girl with tools in hand. But she dared not to make any movement or she knew what will happen.

"Subject 204715, ready to proceed experiment" the head scientist said into a record. He then nodded at the three other scientists in the room.

The scientists then started to proceed with cutting her skin open and testing new quirk enhancing and quirk erasing drugs on her. Chisaki wasn't the only one trying to perfect a quirk erasing drug. But they didn't had a little 6 year old girl with a reverse quirk, so they had to do something different. The drug only lasts for a couple minutes to a few hours. But it satisfied the scientists.

After a few hours the girl was unconscious. The head scientist sighed.

"Mr. Yukino wouldn't be happy with these results..." The scientist said. "Take her to her cell" the head scientist said as he left.

One of the scientists untied the girl and picked her up bridal style and proceeded to the cell. After coming across a few doors he turned into a hall way. He then went to a locked door with a finger print scanner. The scientist placed his finger on the scanner and it lit green. The door unlocked and the scientist pushed it open. It was a plain room. A spacious, white, empty room. There was only a board in the corner, that was used as a bed. He placed the unconscious girl in the middle of the room. He then exited. As he closed the door he took a glance at the name plate next to the door.

'Subject 204715' it said. The scientist then turned his heel and left the door there to do another task in the lab, not feeling any sympathy for the girl.