Dad check this out!

Roman was excited to show Patton his discovery which was evident by him pratically dragging the side to Logan's room. "It's in here! Trust me it'll blow your mind with how much of a genius i am for searching in here!" Patton chuckled, he didn't want Logan to become upset that they were in his room. "Kiddo maybe we should ask Logan if we should be in his room or not-" Roman wasn't listening for he was already rummaging through the closet in the room which seemed to never end.

"Aha! Found it!" He exclaimed after what seemed like forever finally returning to Patton with a tiny sliver box that had a padlock on it. The box was gorgeous in design with detailed designs all over it, the padlock looked like it didn't or well shouldn't belong with such a beautiful thing. Roman smirked and quickly dragged Patton to the creative side's room so they could exaime the box without getting caught. Patton was too nervous to even speak at this point, he had never gone behind somebody's back and stolen something.

Roman oddly enough seemed to know what he was doing and it made Patton question if they all knew Roman would act this way. Anyway the creative side worked at getting the silver box open "Patt come help me with this-" Patton frowned "Roman I don't think we should be doing this kiddo.." Roman became outraged at that and threw the box down "then get out! But I dont want you to come running back when i open this box and get all the cool things from inside it!-"

Patton flinched and ran out of the room leaving Roman alone with the box. The creative side sighed and shut his door, sitting in front of it and burying his face into his hands. "Roman-" somebody called, he looked around but saw no one. Assuming it was one of the other sides he told them to shut up.

The whispers kept on and Roman was getting sick of it so he shouted for them to shut up. Then he realized it was coming from the box that sat alone on the bed. He rushed over to he and frowned as he pulled at the padlock on it. Finally somehow the padlock broke, it was very rusted so Roman assumed that's how.

He felt ecstatic as he opened the box like he needed to open it. It was beckoning him to it and he listened. As he looked inside the box he found a necklace with what looked like a shattered dragon's eye. He smirked "Logan was trying to hide such a beauty from me? Well now he won't get this box back!" He slipped the necklace on and smiled it just seemed like it was made for him.

However as he wore the necklace he felt an indescribable amount of power in him. He wanted more, he needed more. So he went to go get more, and he wasn't going to let anyone stop him. No one would keep him from his power.