1⃣4⃣

Ashanti Pov

| 2 weeks later |

I woke up because lili( that's her nick name ) was crying and it was 4:35 in the morning . I walked out me and j room and went to hers and picked her up and smelled her as j walked in and said he will change her after he changed her I was gonna feed her and out her back to sleep.

When I was done making her bottle downstairs I went back upstairs and feed her after u was done I burped her and patted her back as she feel asleep in my arms . I but her back in her crib as she payed there peacefully I took a picture of her and saved it as my home screen saver .

I went back in the room to see j wide awake watching Horrible bosses 2 as I climbed in bed with him and layer my head on his chest .

"You know we got a family photoshoot tomorrow " he said to me

"Omg I forgot " I said as I looked at the time and I only had 4 more hours until I have to wake up again.

"Yeah do you want me to rescheduled it " he said picking up his phone

"No no it's ok " I said to him making him put down his phone

"When we gone have another baby " he said which made me laugh

"Wat you mean " I said still laughing

"I mean when we having another baby " he said with a serious tone

"First we can't have sex until 4 more weeks and secondly I'm not trying to have another baby no time soon it's going to be a good couple of 2 to 3 years before I have another baby " I said to him with a dead ass serious face

"Ok " he said as he turned off the tv and put his arms around my waist and we feel asleep.

| Morning |

I woke up and got in the shower and put on some sweat pants and a regular white t- shirt . When I left out the bathroom I seen j wasn't in the room so I went in lili room to see him packing her some diapers and formula and some extra clothes to change in .i looked on my phone and seen that we had another 30 min before we had to be there so j hurried up and put on some clothes and I grabbed lili and put her in the car seat as I buckled everything up and got in the passenger side as j got in the drivers side and started to drive to the place .

| 40 mins later |

Me and lili went into the same dressing room as they put her in this pink fluffy dress and I was a beige fitted dress that need knee length and j was wearing whit tux .

1⃣( they had me pick up lili while I was sitting down on the floor with her in my arms smiling and j was behind us holding on the lili smiling to )

2⃣( lili was the only posing for this one they had her hands under her body as her put was poked out and she looked like she was sleep put her eyes were closed )

When we got done me and j had to drop Aaliyah off at my mom house because me and him had a interview with the one and only nosey ass Wendy Williams .

When we arrived there we went into separate dressing rooms and I had on a purple pencil skirt on with a white vionne crop top on with my hair looking like it did at the photoshoot and my make-up I didn't have on any I went natural . J came out in some black pants that sagged oh I hated that he had on a white shirt and a black leather jacket with a black hat .

When Wendy called our names to come out on the stage me and him walked out hand in hand and the crowd went wild.

We took a seat on the couch as Wendy looked at my shoes .