"here we go again?"

Talking had risen in volume and ron being ron had nasty things to say about this."wow just WOW,she clearly needs to consider that there was a war,and already was a rivalry between our houses!"we may as well live the rest of the year in constant fighting." Said ron,anger comeing out as  it pleased."now your putting the school's limts to the test who knows harry, who knows? Malfoy could kill you is he want to!" "RON STOP" hermione grabbing his arm makeing him calm down so that harry could speak. "Ron it won't be that hordeied,so long as i keep my distance from that git i should be fine." Said harry feeling malfoys eyes on him.harry looked back to see draco watching him."what you looking scar face",like what you see".said draco.harry stormed off ,he knew what was going to happen after that.draco had wanted it to come to a end  but,with every thing and stresses on his back . Draco followed harry knowing where he was going. STOP FOLLOWING ME DRACO. Harry yelled.the only thing malfoy really heard was his first name."calling first names now harry"?.he said in a tone unnatural to potter.draco ripping him aroud,"i just wanna talk ok god darn, just listen-.draco said getting cut off . "I dont want your little games that you played sencie first year,grow up.right now i have my own things to worry about".harry said looking down.