His House

We finally got to his house and, let me tell you, it was big. I was admiring it as I got out of the car and I heard him giggle at me.

"Like what you see?" He said. I nodded and giggled.

We got to the door and he unlocked it and let me go in first. It made me a little nervous and then I started thinking of worst case scenarios. Then, my anxiety started to act up. I started to breath a little heavier than before and remembered that I had my vape to help me calm down. I took it out and took a few puffs before I started to calm down.

"Are you okay? Do you need water or something? The couch is over there if you need to sit down," he said and pointed in the direction of he living room. I nodded and went into the living room.

I sat down and smoked the blunt a little bit more. I calmed down and saw Tristan come back in with a glass of water. I took it and drank a but from it. I sat the glass down on the table and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He said. I looked at him and back down at the vape, not sure if I should tell him or not.

"Well, when you let me come in first I started thinking of worst case scenarios and then my anxiety started acting up and, I don't know, I remembered that my doctor gave me this to help me with my anxiety and other stuff, too," I said. He nodded and sighed.

"I have one, too. For...some stuff," he said, hesitantly. I didn't want to trigger him into anger or sadness or something like that, so I just let it go.

"When I was younger I never thought I would need one. I always thought that I could learn to control it but I never could. I couldn't take it anymore so I talked to my doctor about getting something to help and she gave me this," I said, holding up the vape. He looked at me and just stared.

"You're so beautiful," he said. I giggled.

"I'm sure you don't mean that," I said, giggling.

"But I do," he said. I looked at him and saw that his eyes were a darker blue. He bit his lip, which I thought was really hot.

I wanted to kiss him but I just met him almost an hour ago. He placed hand on my thigh. My breath caught in my throat. I felt a familiar tingling south of the border but I didn't know if it was weird or not. He started looking at my lips and then my stomach growled. Huh, ironic.

"Are you hungry?" He asked with a slight giggle. I smiled and nodded. I stood up and grabbed my bag from the table at the front. As I was walking over to the table I felt him staring at my ass. I grabbed the bag of chips from my bag and opened them up again. I started walking back and sat back down next to him.

He turned on the TV and changed the channel to Nickelodeon. SpongeBob was playing and I found it really captivating for some reason.

I felt him looking at me so I looked back. He licked his lips and then looked at mine. I took this as my chance and kissed him. Surprisingly, he kissed back. I decided to deepen the kiss and grabbed the back of his neck while one of his hands was on my thigh and the other was gripping the side of my face.

"You wanna take this upstairs?" He asked with that deep, amazing voice. I nodded and he carried me upstairs bridal style.

He opened his bedroom door and threw me on the bed. He went back to the door and closed it and locked it. He came back over to me, got on top of me and kissed me. He started to take off my clothes when he stopped.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked. He sat up. He got off the bed and walked out of the room. I followed him. The phone was ringing so he answered.

"What's up?" He said. He looked at me and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry'. I just nodded.

"Well, are you guys fine with staying out for the day? I kinda have someone here," he said. He finished up the conversation and carried me back up stairs and started to take off my clothes again.

He got my shirt and jeans off before he began to take his clothes off. He got his jeans off when I saw his boner. It was huge. Like, ten inches. I felt my eyes grow wide and my jaw drop and I'm pretty sure my face turned a little red. He took off his shirt and boxers and put on a condom.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. He lined himself up with my pussy and told me he would go slow. He started to push himself in and I winced.

"Do you want me to stop? Am I hurting you?" He asked.

"Just go slow," I said. He nodded and continued going in at a slow pace. Once I was comfortable enough for him to move I nodded so that he would know it's okay now. He started out slow and it helped the pain turn into pleasure.

"You can go faster now," I said. He nodded and went faster.

"Mmm, fuck babygirl. Damn, you're so tight," he said. I was too busy feeling his dick inside of me to notice anything that he said.

"Oh my gosh, daddy. Ohh, mm, yes, ohh, harder. Pound my little pussy," I said. It was so much pleasure. He went harder and faster and it felt completely pleasing. He kept going faster and harder until he was completely pounding my pussy. We were both moaning messes.

"Babygirl, I'm gonna cum. Holy shit. Oh fuck," he said.

"I second that, haha," I said. A few more minutes of him thrusting in and out of me and I felt his cum fill up the condom but I felt like it was warmer than it should've been. Probably just my imagination. He played down next to me and was trying to catch his breath. I put back on my panties and bra after I cleaned myself up. I heard my phone ringing from downstairs so I went to go grab it.

M: Hello?
Ma: Hey it's Mari.
M: Hey, what's up?
Ma: Um, well, Nikki called me and explained to me why she broke up with me.
M: Oh, well, are you feeling better anyways?
Ma: Um, a little bit but I'm still kind of trying to process it.
M: Okay, well, you can always talk to me if you want. Even just about stupid stuff, okay?
Ma: Okay, well, I'll talk to you later, okay?
M: Okay. Bye.
Ma: Bye.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I immediately knew who it was.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I said. I turned around and looked up at him. I stood up on my tip toes to kiss him. He picked me up and lifted me up high. Compared to him, I'm tiny so it was easy for him to pick me up. He ran into the kitchen with me and sat me down on the counter.

He stood in between my legs and started kissing me. I placed my hands on the side of his face and kissed back. We were kissing for about fifteen minutes before we heard a knock at the door. I quickly got down and grabbed my shirt and put it on. He put on his jeans and opened the door. It was a police officer.

"Hi, officer, uh, can I help you with anything?" He asked.

"Yes, is Kiarah here?" The officer asked. He nodded and pointed to me.

"Kiarah, your mother wants to make sure your safe. Your friends saw you leave the cafe with this man?" He said.

"Yes, uh, we met at the cafe and we came back here to just relax. Is there a problem? I told Emily I would call her," I said. The police nodded.

"Well, as long as there's no trouble here then I should-" he said, stopping mid sentence.

"What's the problem?" I asked. He pointed to my vape.

"Oh! That's prescribed. It's for my anxiety. I have the prescription with me if you need to see it," I said. He nodded his head no and walked back to his cruiser.

Tristan closed the door and sighed.

"Well, that was interesting," we said, at the same time. I giggled and so did he.

"Great minds think alike," I said. He laughed.

Gosh, he was amazing.