Chal Wahan Jaate Hai

The screen opens up in the middle of the road at nighttime. The sound of thunder and lightning could be heard. Rain was pouring down with headlights of cars shining in the distance. There were "Do not enter" yellow colored banners and police sirens blaring in the background. Reporters were shown taking pictures of the scene in front. An ambulance arrived at the scene as a slow yet sad melody played.

"Few Years Back.."

The happy birthday song was being played, with people clapping and singing along. A small girl the age of 10 was shown wearing a pretty pink dress with a tiara and was blowing out the candles on her cake. A boy, wearing a striped tshirt and trousers was holding a shiny pink gift box and singing along with a smile on his face.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Preeta! Happy birthday to you!"

Preeta's father in an expensive suit happily fed his daughter a piece of the cake.

The screen switches to the boy holding the present in front of Preeta.

Preeta: (smiling) Hi Karan!

Karan: (smiling) Happy Birthday Preeta!

Preeta: Thank you!

Preeta's dad looks at Karan's dad who was standing behind Karan.

Mr. Arora: Ye tumhara beta hai?

Mr. Luthra: (smiles) Yes...

Mr. Arora: (to Preeta) Arre beta, Saira aunty tumhe bula rhi hai.. Jao!

Preeta nods smilingly and leaves with her father.

Mr. Luthra: (to Karan) Arre beta? Gift toh tumne nhi diya!

Karan: (bites his tongue) Oops! Mai bhul gaya

"Few Years Later.."

A handsome boy is shown driving a bike with his father behind him. He stops at a building called "Preeta Associates" and takes off his helmet, revealing himself to be Karan Luthra. His father gets off the bike.

Mr. Luthra: Thank you beta.

Karan: (laughs a little) Come on Dad.. Ye thank you.. no need!

Mr. Luthra: (smiles) Bada ajeeb lag rha hai... Bachpan mai, mai apne scooter se tumhe school chodke office aaya karta tha.. aur ab tum apni bike mai mujhe office chod rhe ho.

Karan: (chuckles) Aap bhi naa Dad. Love you

Mr. Luthra: (smiles) I love you too beta.

Just then a slick, black limo pulls up at the building, from which a man comes out, wearing a fancy business suit.

Mr. Luthra: Arre woh dekho, boss aagaye.

Karan turns to see whom his father was pointing at, when he catches a glimpse of a beautiful girl sitting inside the black limo. She was talking on her phone happily. Karan smiles seeing her gorgeous smile, her enchanting eyes, her beautiful face. She was revealed to be Preeta.