❤️1❤️

Hey I'm Love, I know my name sounds like I  live in a trailer park but nope my parents, Frank and Monica were high on crank. When they named me but it's okay because I like it and I don't care what people think about my name.
Anyways, I'm on my way to School called Chicago blueberries high or some shit like that, I was too high on drugs to care about the name. But now i'm clean now so it fine, and going on with the story. I'm going to wear this to school.

"Love, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP AND GET READY" Fiona yells to me

"Love, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP AND GET READY" Fiona yells to me. "Alright I'm coming down don't worry" I say back I start running down the stairs to make it to school on my way out the door. I past all six of my siblings and my older sister, Fiona  takes care of me and my siblings because my parents, Frank and Monica
are lowlife,that only care about drugs and themselves.
On the sidewalk I passed my best friend, Joel and we start doing our special Handshake, that we have and  no one knows about.
Our Handshake look like this

"What's Up, L" Joel says  "Nothing much just drama at the house, you know the usual what's up with you?" "nothing much my dad on drugs again but whatever"
"what did your mom do about did she kicked him out of the house?" I said he started to scratch his neck and he said "so  yeah whatever we should start head to school".
We started to walking on our way to the school and made it to school, when the first period bell rang. I said bye to J and went to my art class.Which  is my favorite class to take in the whole world, and it's help me stay clean and healthy.

❤️❤️❤️
How was it?? Tell me in the Comments. Don't forget to Vote but You don't have to.
Good Bye My lovely Readers
Love Your Fabulous Author
Till Next Time
❤️❤️❤️