(Beginning) love birds!

You and Ian met you you were both about 5 years old it's kind of a cliche story but you both met at a playground, you were sitting in the sand box and Ian had gotten enough courage to walk up to you to try and make a friend and it worked you and him have been best friends since that day!

---------------------------------------------------
{Present}
~Your pov~
I try to wake up at about 5am to get everything done and go to Ian's House so I have the time and to give him his present, AND confess my feelings to him. I blush and feel butterflies in my stomach at the thought of telling him. Well the waking up at 5 backfired, but at least it's just 6:37 am. I get up brush my Y/h/l={your hair length} hair and put it in two simple braids and put on a simple plaid shirt and blue jeans I run and grab Ian's gift and my bag then I run out the door.
---------------------------------------------------
~Ian's pov~
I sit on the couch waiting for Y/n because we usually walk to school together, but then I start to day dream about her..her Y/h/l beautiful hair..and soft y/s/c={your skin color} then my day dreaming gets cut off by barley yanking me up.
______________________________________
~No one's pov~
Barely: Dreaming before thou dear maiden arrives!?
Ian: Stop it she's not a maiden she's a beautiful girl now let go!
Y/n knocks on that door and Laurel the brothers mother opens the door.
Laurel: Hello sweetheart! Here to get Ian?
Y/n bites her bottom lip and nods.
Laurel: okay I'll go get him.
Laurel runs upstairs then comes back downstairs with Ian trailing behind her.
Y/n blushes as she sees her crush them she realizes she wore almost the same clothing as him then blushes hard.
Ian looks up at y/n and blushes lightly them smiles.
Y/n:h-hey Ian!
Laurel: Twinsies! Come on let me take a picture of you two love birds!
Ian:Mom! she's not- We aren't- she-
Ian stuffs his head in his shirt because he's blushing very hard. Y/n just stands there blushing at what Ian's mom said.
Laurel grabs Ian and brings him close to y/n almost too close!
Ian:Mom!
Laurel:fine I'll let you two go
Ian grabs Y/n's hand and his bag and walks out the door with y/n still as red as a tomato.