2040 vision

a.n this is something i did for school at 3-5am so dont expect it to be good

Blake and Astraya smiled towards each other as they biked home. The pair reached Astraya's house first, just as they did every day and dismounted their bikes. Blake walked over to Astraya and enveloped her into a hug, hearing a click from the security camera outside she smiled. "Love you sunshine" she murmered into her girlfriends ear. "I love you too moon" Astraya pressed a finger to the tall girls nose, giggling at her scrunched nose as Blake got back onto her bike. "See you princess" she bid goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow" she called into the distance. 

Blake waved back at Astraya, climbing onto her bike. She pushed off the ground, a large toothy grin adorning her face. Her short fluffy hair flopped around in the wind as she waved to the market stallholders lining the streets. "Have a good day" she called out to the family going past her in the driverless car.

Upon reaching her house and dismounting her bike, she tripped over the bike stand. Blake laughed loudly, easily climbing back up. "I'm home" she called out to her dad while locking up her bike. She pranced upstairs quietly singing a song from 20 years ago. Within a couple of minutes, she reached the roof that had was hidden by plants and herbs. She collected the plants she needed and ran downstairs to clean them.

She dumped all the food on the bench and begun washing them. After about 10 minutes she was interrupted. The flexi-phone rung, blake saw the caller ID was Astraya and immediately answered. "Salutations 'Raya" she answered, grinning widely. "Heya Moon, do you happen to have any carrots, broccoli or rosemary?" Astraya asked. Blake nodded before telling the girl she would send them off in a couple of minutes" the call hung up and Blake began to package the foods in a basket for her drone, slipping a small pink note inside.

Dearest Sunshine,
I hope you had a lovely day and continue to have a lovely evening.
I love you more
Love, Moon.

Smirking at the note, she sent the drone out of the door and continued to prepare their food. She quickly finished plating the food and set it out on the table,waiting for her Dad to come down the stairs.

Arthur Grey trotted down the stairs, taking his seat at the table and thanking his daughter for the organic meal. "You're more than welcome Dad" she replied, beginning to eat her own food. '2040 was a good year' she thought, smiling. 

a.n ill leave this here