Chapter 5

Days go by since you have seen Jay. Though you continue to text constantly, its not enough. You need him. You crave his touch every second of every day. You miss his manly scent clouding your mind and his rough, but gentle hands gliding across your skin.

He invites you to his house for the night to have some dinner and watch movies. Overjoyed you agree and you get dressed in your favourite clothes, trying to impress him. You finished getting dressed and once happy enough with your appearance you hop in the car and head over to his house.

You arrive outside in your car, heart racing and butterflies filling your stomach, you get out and take a deep breath of the winter afternoon air. As you head towards the door you run your hands through your hair trying to make it look as good as possible. You knock on the door and wait for him to answer.

After about 20 seconds Jay opens the door. Once again you are met with his illustrious hair, gentle demeanor and chiseled body.

"Hey, how are you sweetheart?" He asks in a loving tone

"I'm good now that I'm here with you" You reply

He invites you inside and onto comfy leather couch with just enough space for the two of you. His manly scent fills your nose, seducing you into a calm, almost sleeplike state. You begin to watch some horror movies, giving you the perfect opportunity to cuddle up to him.

"So are we boyfriends yet?" You ask awkwardly, this being your first real relationship

"If thats what you want then absolutely, sweetheart" He replies with his soft smile.

"Boyfriends it is!" You reply happily.

You give him a soft kiss on the cheek and he returns the small gift by kissing your forehead. You both lock eyes and let out a soft smile. He moves in slightly and begins to close his eyes, you do the same. Your heart is racing once again. Your lips meet, you feel his soft lips lightly pressed against your own. He releases your bottom lip from in between his soft, tender lips after a few seconds of pure bliss. You also pull back and lock eyes once more, even more lovingly than before.

You rest your hand on his broad muscly shoulder and your other pressed against his cheek, he puts one hand on your waist and his other supporting the back of your head.

You both move closer once again, your breathing becomes erratic and you feel yourself turn red, your eyes close and so do his and you lock lips once more. He holds for a few seconds then runs his tongue across your soft lips signalling that he wants entry. You part your lips and you feel his tongue slide into your mouth. The movement of his tongue in your mouth brings great pleasure, you slide your hand from the side of his face into the back of his hair, while you slide your other hand down his back.

You both pull away for a few seconds to catch your breath, you both go back for more. He pushes you onto your back while leaning over you. He uses his tongue to play around in your mouth more intensely than before. His soft, red-dyed hair brushes against your forehead. The once engaging movie has now become merely background noise. You wrap your legs around his back, pulling him in closer.

He suddenly pulls away.

"What about dinner? He asks with a mischievous grin growing across his face.

"I'm not hungry anymore" You reply, flirtingly.

"Good..." Jay replies

He puts one hand across your back and the other supporting you from underneath. You wrap both arms around his neck and you continue to push your tongues into eachothers mouth as he carries you to his bedroom.