Hi!!

Idk when or if i'll be updating this book again, pls read or not i cant control u lmao. HI THO!!! Happy 100k aight lmaooo ANYWAYS alot of shts been happening this fucking 2020 and i hope yall are doing okay or atleast surviving, dont forget to wake up and thank God or idk someone u believe in that ure still alive and u have the privilege to have a shelter, foods, clothes, etc etc.

I just watched the insta live where lauren said that camila and her were just really good friends and that the shippers kinda ruined it for them, as much i love camren i really do respect what she said,,,, i still ship them tho but its not the same anymore. I was kinda blinded by how i didn't listen to what she was saying way back then when 5h was still thriving and i kept on telling myself that she was just denying camren cuz of their management, kinda sad but i just gotta accept the fact that it was never real and that we were just some delusional mdrfkers :)) same goes to larry.  twas all fun and games until we just never know our boundaries or limitations anymore and the only thing we care abt is our feelings and not theirs.

I'll try my best to update, i just wanna let yall know cause i dont wanna get ur hopes up on this converted book but i'll try my best lmao. 

Stay safe luvs xoxo

EDIT: I WILL STILL UPDATE THIS BOOK, IT JUST MADE ME SAD LMAO DONT LEAVE ME BITCHES